Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Happy fathers day:

Friday down, and much to say so it may be a few posts or none. Heard on the radio and thought OMG I heard this as kid......

I got it..... (Edit) Your used to videos in music I am not....... Not until you know just the sound for me........ so close your eyes or walk away and listen to this song

Not me: ""There's a common misconception that Musical Youth's number one hit in 1982, Pass the Dutchie, is a song about cannabis, when in fact the song is about extreme poverty; the 'dutchie' in the lyrics refers to a type of pot used for cooking. It's an easy mistake to make though because the song Pass the Dutchie is actually a cover version of a song released just one year earlier called Pass the Koutchie by the Mighty Diamonds, which was indeed a song all about cannabis.""

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jpf880

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
And back to business: So get a letter and it is a traffic red light camera ticket; throw it away...... thank you gov of Texas for making that illegal six years ago. Oh and thanks for making constitutional carry legal for all people..... who legally can own......

Then a knock on my door. No one does that, remember that bad feeling? Served papers for court, being sued. Hold up wait. I did not sign an agreement with the debt collectors. Thanks CC unnamed for making that mistake for me, besides it was my wifes............... So now 0$ owed.

Of course saved and fixed my katrina flood out reminder, she is a dream and wants to get me in trouble; as in speeding and I can't feel it. Oh WTF 75 MPH!!!

And lastly was finally done with I want to and going to pet smart for a cat. No need. Early delivery this morning to an older lady who says sorry for the mess in a spotless very nice house.

I walk up to the door, she asks me in. As I wait for her to clear the table a kitten strolls up to me so casual so elegant. Comes close and smells and then touches me, so when I have free hands give a smooth rub. Find out their adopted, abandoned at a park. Girl, who cares... boy.... by the time I came in the second time with another load and waited this time for her to write down info.

The cat dropped down on my left foot. "yeah this is a good place to be." So tomorrow maybe have a new friend to see daily. He chose me, just like I envisioned.

• Love
Reactions: jpf880

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Howdy on my Monday your Wednesday: So early in the morning first order a man to my right is throwing a fit. Finger in the nose of the employee, curse words flying. "You will make this right, I want your manager!" Storms to his car tears the door open, hops in and out slamming it. The woman to my left her eyes wide open and mouth open finally says. "Is he a spark driver?" "I think so and he looks like he wants to get fired." Waved my hand "Don't want any of it."

See her later and tell her what I found out...... A customer Mad that they had received more than they paid for. "You gave me two extra steaks and a case of coke I did not pay for I demand justice." :?::?::?: It really needs to have a twitching eye...... Made me think of this song....

Sorry your name is Karen and here is a snickers......

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hmmmmm thought I would try another one; I think this sounds like the opening theme to a James Bond movie....

OMG I usually don't like EDM but those are really good....

So I finally got he part changed out in my Truck yesterday,... that's why I didn't post in the morning... and was too tired last night to write it all out...lol
so I am ready for a road trip now...and I think I will need it... we are going to be in the 100's this weekend and into next week..... I see an early trip to the coast.....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I did not know the Seattle area got that hot.... mental note.... hit the low goal in eight hours and fine by me. Triple digit as well and all are slowing down, the wallyworld employees saying. I am tired of setting record highs. Yeah no kidding tell someone who hates the heat, cooling off right now so maybe eat later. Fruit day anyway.

Today I had a complaint by a customer that I had delivered at 12:50 instead of one. For being early, 100 items lots of liquid up flights of stairs and you complain, downvoted don't need your money or your vibe.......

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
yd9CAbtSbJPIOlyGHOsilHifmE1HMspBTkiMjeu5tmQ1ZytbcTBehnxbpfPvXOa36iaeM71ItvLgmYMeneXe-rQg913wov-pNGkt7OC8rxPRUGcmVpoT2wA9J85TzhjiRz7QUkOTgVpeykWnW-QINQ0gaqIADzwMg-sGv163Ab8rxpJADJkBonDZpIY7F-hM0feOs3s18ZqN3ni2B8mBBljUPbulD0eWmnxyabm1UJVnlWd3ho4MzKbP1Gm5XYoPTE0A8BeKWpEsfPJVpYdOKxiSa58o2gzC4lo-x_HZxlVDl_-4vtJMeFoZQkPzc00reNxbJNLm8Xor4bEMcVxUHz3bvnKRZ4wNRI5v7O_WOj_XBQA3ZDGQl9Z2gGla9TN0AHl3NkHHTBjbPG2bWSUcLhu3zJ9cYyVuRz5Fhw_EZQbOxQzECQnnObDOS0-9GARIurDpk8Y_8vbUNGZxV7f3AJU3EZ74cHYSE09IcCQDJ5me4TY6nqTTSA96oApQ0GYwIg0-4LKmrdSpvtPVEt5bwZKX6sctXyrSKBYvCEyKVjZCPHhgLw7dwY4SYWlOzrRKjgmAjUd65j9tHvoKvqWXi4Od5x94_S1lPkIwX9u3gs_OXOJ_KxHzT40DNO_ElK1tHXTOQEu9bLpYUqWDfNOfVGunTuEqyL3CjLULrgQwX-9fFKOwX6Oj13rrBQO-t9eUjeGGm10UyRUipGluRsRxpvLA=w493-h908-no

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Im taking notes to remember for later: There is lady who works at wal-mart I told her her hair is beautiful and I like it, no she is too young and taken. Anyway the first to warm up to me and give me treats. I see moving slow she comes over when she sees me, even if there are others she comes first. Down window. Are you hungry? Yeah. You like Weinerschnizel? Oh yeah. Want a hot dog? My hand going into the bag and out.........

She snatched that hot dog out of my hand faster than a praying mantis to a fly........ in her pocket like a thief. Next day, she comes up; my favorite person. Your mine to. She took another hot dog today. :):) Oh she is the outside manager.... ;) and got a notification while coming home, soon it will be customer driver specific. That is how I read it, so they pick me...... Uhm I don't know how well you have to treat someone for this rarity, but I was tipped 40 by one..... bring it they like me......

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I know it will be tomorrow before you read this. yes goaled again early. How bad? Uhm I wanted to work extra hours to stay out of trouble. and save up for some things. I went from eviction notice again, power notice last to shut off, a few hundred to my name when I started Spark to emergency overdrive..... I now have three months of bills all saved up and some, my last electric bill sent. $0.00. I paid in advance as well as the phone. ching good credit. I eat when I am hungry which is not often as this is 98% so easy and a job that is meant for me........ the right amount of cardio, fresh air, seeing things, avoiding things......

But and here we go. A man about a month ago was at the store first thing beside me, gets my attention because of the shoe polished wording on his car. "I am a spark deliverer for Walmart"
On the side Oklahoma, six cities under it listed, Texas four, Arkansas two, Louisiana three. He was seeing the US while working. Want to see Mardi Gras once Tiggs? Yes, then go work in New Orleans for two weeks..... 4th in Richmond? Seattle during a Texans game? My treat.....

Cleveland during a Browns Bengals game my treat?

I saw my dentist on my last pick up, he did not recognize me cause of the glasses. Oh you look good..... blah blahs You look happy. I am happy. No you look really happy like I have never seen you this happy. No you haven't.

See the US while being overpaid, but not in an RV. Then as I told dentist to Europe, France, Italy, Germany in August, a whole winter Olympics start to finish in the village...... There might be a second seat to that........

It's been a long journey and we have a little more to go......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread