Blueberries and Cream sweetener?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Hi all, I made a new blueberry recipes and I want to add a little sweetener to it to bring out the blueberry a little bit more..

It already has marshmallow in it but I want that blueberry to pop. It's flavor west blueberry and I used it at 8% in my mix but it's still not popping

Super sweet imo dulls the recipe and tfa sweetener has EM in it .

Any suggestions on which to use to bring out my blueberry,?

Super sweet or TFA sweetener?

Thanks, Kelly

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi all, I made a new blueberry recipes and I want to add a little sweetener to it to bring out the blueberry a little bit more..

It already has marshmallow in it but I want that blueberry to pop. It's flavor west blueberry and I used it at 8% in my mix but it's still not popping

Super sweet imo dulls the recipe and tfa sweetener has EM in it .

Any suggestions on which to use to bring out my blueberry,?

Super sweet or TFA sweetener?

Thanks, Kelly
Hi kelly,

Please post the recipe you are following listing percentages and the brands and flavors you are using and any substitutions or changes you have made.

In trying to make a quality BBy accented juice, I have always needed to use multiple brands of BBy flavourings.
Some are sweet, some are tart, some are earthy and some flat, some green and some juicy.

Have you added any lemon, raspberry, strawberry, peach, or dragonfruit to improve the flavour of the BBY?
When mixing a cream base, I find it needs 20-30 days aging to fully develop.
If I mix in my fruits on day one, by day thirty they have faded. I wait until the base is mature and then add my fruits.

HTH
I

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Hey sorry for the late response..

The recipe I'm using is a custard cream base with flavor west blueberry.. I know the custard/ cream has not steeped yet.

I read that flavor west blueberry is very candy like and sweet which is what I'm looking for.. in my recipe I'm using it in 8% FW blueberry. Im also a MTL vaper. I use a high nicotine at 24mg ( I quit smoking in 2012 and it's hard for me to step out of my comfort zone) and I used 30/70 vg/pg.

I kind of need extra flavorings compared to most diy'ers to drown out the nicotine flavor. Also I really need that throat hit to be happy and a lot of blueberry flavorings were not helping much with that!

I've been vaping strawberry and cream for months and I can no longer taste strawberry for some reason so I switched to blueberry.. I can taste the blueberry but I wish it popped a little bit more. That's why I'm thinking about a sweetener but I don't want to ruin the mix.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
It's

Fw blueberry 6% ( I tweeked it to 8%)
FA fresh cream 1%
FA meringue 1%
FW vanilla bean ice cream 1.5%
Capella vanilla custard 2.5%
FA Vienna cream 1%

This is not my recipe it belongs to TOOTALL on elrecipe.com
I tweeked some ingredients to better fit me personally!

Sorry, I thought I had marshmallow in here but I was wrong..

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
My advice, lose the marshmallow. It’s EM and will wipe out most fruits, especially blueberry. Also agree with @Izan, steep the rest first. Other fruits may help boost blueberries and there are about a million ideas in random mixing.

You are confusing marshmallow with cotton candy. Cotton candy(tfa) is em

• Agree
Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread