Blueberry Cheescake Harsh hit from Tasty Vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ngspotts

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Mission Viejo, CA
I has recently purchased a 1oz. bottle of Blueberry cheescake from tasty vapor a week ago. Its a mix of 24mg nic 10% VG. I dont know what it is but I get a really harsh throat hit and a lung hit makes me almost want to cough but the flavor is there which makes it almost tolerable. And I know what everyones thinking did you clean your atty? Are you using filler?, Have you shaked the juice? etc. etc. And yes I've tried all these things. At first I thought it was just me but I had my wife and a couple of friends try it and they all said the same thing. I've already tried contacting Geoff but I havn't gotted a response yet. I'm wondering if anyone else has tried this flavor from them. Maybe I got a bad batch? I'm using a Joye 510.
:confused::confused::confused:

Locutus666

Feb 2, 2010
Republic of Texas
Go to Wal-Mart, CVS or Walgreens and get some VG. Try mixing about 20-30% VG to the 24mg juice and see it that tames it down some. That should knock to juice down to about 18mg or so. It will also dilute the flavor some, but it will be sweeter. If that does it for you, then 18mg juice is probably you sweet spot.

I'm doing that right now with some 24mg juice because it was making my throat sore.

curiousJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
Central IL
I has recently purchased a 1oz. bottle of Blueberry cheescake from tasty vapor a week ago. Its a mix of 24mg nic 10% VG. I dont know what it is but I get a really harsh throat hit and a lung hit makes me almost want to cough but the flavor is there which makes it almost tolerable. And I know what everyones thinking did you clean your atty? Are you using filler?, Have you shaked the juice? etc. etc. And yes I've tried all these things. At first I thought it was just me but I had my wife and a couple of friends try it and they all said the same thing. I've already tried contacting Geoff but I havn't gotted a response yet. I'm wondering if anyone else has tried this flavor from them. Maybe I got a bad batch? I'm using a Joye 510.

The first 2 things to come to mind:

Is 24mg too high for you (and yours)? The stronger the nic concentration, the greater the TH.

Is the PG:VG ratio too high? PG provides a bit of TH on it's own. I've read that adding VG can help with this.

HTH,
Jan

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa

Hi,
Where you a heavy smoker? Are you still smoking along with vaping?
Sometimes when a person just starts with vaping most all liquids seem harsh and so is the lung hit.
I remember when I first started in 08' throat hit and lung hit made me cough my head off..as your lungs clear over time vaping becomes smooth and smoking a real cig makes your lungs hurt.
And also the 510 is a heavy hitter.

100% Vg liquids are smoother to vape.

Last edited:

Ngspotts

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Mission Viejo, CA
Ok just went to CVS and picked up some USP Glycerine. Thank god I asked the pharmacist because I almost walked out of there with a glycerine enema! Ok so I did the suggested amount of adding 20% VG to my mix and WOW! It freakin' worked. It's sooo smooth now, I think I can finally vape all day with this one! Thanks Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread