Blueberry Muffin, Mint Choc Chip Cap, and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
cucmber eucalyptus from Ms T's Bakery (http://www.mstsbakery.com/)

Blueberry Muffin- Im a HUGE fan of blueberry crumble juice so I ordered this hoping it would be of similar flavor. When i got it right off the bat I smelled it and to my surprise was INCREDIBLY impressed with its scent of a fresh baked blueberry muffin. I loaded up a cart and WOW!!!:p The taste was that of one of those huge muffins at the local coffee shop, even down to the taste of those sugary pieces on the top of the muffin...and a buttery taste to it...Just unbelievably delicious!!! I definatley found a new favorite flavor!!!:)

Mint Chocolate Chip Capucchino-Another hit! Just what it says and just outstanding flavor! Tastes like mint choco chip hot chocolate mixed w a good cappuchino....Mmmm...:p

Then I made up a flavor...Ive always been a mint/menthol/eucalyptus fan and since Ms T's is the ONLY place Ive seen offer Eucalyptus as an option, I thought Id give it a go. I ordered a few different "regular" eucalyptus flavors and they taste as decscribed but Im touching on this custom flavor because its so unique, yet I found it to be a really tsty mix for a euclyptus lover.

Cucumber/Eucalyptus- The cucmber is actually a pretty strong flavor and its just SOoooOoo refreshing! Then, mixed with the eucalyptus it makes for a reallly really good combination. I know it doesnt sound appealing to most but I was really surprised at how good it was..:p

Ive been trying a few more flavors from Ms T's bakery and it seems like I wont ever be let down by flavor or quality. Each flavor Ive tried now Ive absolutely LOVED and cant get enough of. I got my mom a 6ml Sampler of Klua/Coffee/Cream and she vaped it all up in a day! Now my mom doesnt like her other liquids and was spoiled by that sample. When Ms Ts opens back for orders on the 4th my mom is going to be stocking up on it :) (she only vapes coffee flavors and have tried MANY!) So, Ms T's is a win win for me Id hope anyone that likes a quality juice that tastes sometimes even better what its named after, try Ms T's.........:cool:

Last edited:

St_Francisco

ECF Veteran
Thanks for the review...I just put in a big order to Ms. T's for a handful of 3ml bottles to sample a variety of flavors.

Cranberry Juice
Orange Juice
Pumpkin Pie Spice Cappuccino
Cinnamon Roll
Strawberry Cheesecake
Chocolate Brownies
Bacon Maple
Raspberry Filled Donut
Blueberry Muffin

I'm currently vaping RY4 from Janty, got some Janty Polar Mint sitting on the table, and I have some of Tasty Vapour's Dulcis and Liquid XPress' Caramel Macchiato in the mail. I'm gonna be on flavor overload by the end of the month. :)

St_Francisco

ECF Veteran
Ha! Sounds like a great plan tho if ur tryin to find some regular flavors!! Ive also had Ms T's Cinnamin roll and is fabulous...soooo tasty, was savin that one for my next review ;)

Good choices IMO, let me know how you like that Orange Juice, been wanting to try that myself :)

Definitely will. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread