Status
Not open for further replies.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Like many of you, I have my go-to suppliers for juice by now. I'm always a little tentative about trying new juice supplier after having been burned several times in my early vaping trials. I'm a coffee-holic though and couldn't resist trying out a few of the Premium BGV juices at Bluegrass Vapor.

All the juices were vaped at 36 mg in a 70/30 PG/VG mix on my trusty Janty eGo. Their premium juices only come in this strength / mix.

Butter Rum Espresso
You can definately smell and taste the Butter Run in this mix, but it doesn't overpower the flavor of the espresso. It's a well balanced flavor with a intense espresso taste. The faint, pleasant hint of butter rum lingers on the palate enticing you to sample more.

Caramel Espresso
This espress has a strong, deep flavor with a hint of caramel toffee. The espresso has a distinct boldness with a slightly bitter, dark roasted flavor. The caramel compliments and enhances the espresso flavor to me adding a richness to this vape. Not a mild flavor, but it's going to be a great morning pick me up.

Hazelnut Mocha
This juice was a freebie from Paul at Bluegrass Vapor that he thought I'd like. (Thanks, Paul!) Nutty, chocolaty with a hint of coffee... it's hard to go wrong here. The mocha blends well with the hazelnut for a delightful treat.

Overall Pros:
The flavors did not disappoint me at all. Good vapor production at 30% VG, as expected. At 36mg the throat hit is good, not too strong and definately there. Paul is very helpful and willing to answer any questions. Bluegrass Vapor also offers free shipping, which is a wonderful plus to me.

Overall Cons:
36mg is a wee strong for me as I'm a definate chain vaper. I'll probably cut these down to my usual 24mg with a straight coffee at 0mg that I have on hand before I vape myself into a coma. I don't think the flavors will suffer from it though.

My only other issue is with the bottles that the juice currently ships in. The hard plastic and short tip make dripping difficult. Also, be careful not to over-tighten the tops as they will "jump" the threads and loosen. I usually decant my juices into smaller bottles for everyday usage anyway, so this is not a huge concern for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread