BlueGrassVapor.com Liquid review

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcePilot

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
United States (Utah) SLC
Today I will be reviewing BlueGrassVapor, Buy the Joye510, KR808D-1, e-cigarette accessories, supplies, and much more! I purchased 5 bottles from Paul. This was my first experience with BGV, and I have to say it was a very pleasant one :) FREE Shipping to the US, and It arrived in 2 days!!
I had never heard of BlueGrass Vapor, But Again I was puttering around and stumbled upon a topic where he said that his company implemented a smoking ban, and to celebrate the fact that he wasn't ...... about it, He was having a 20% off sale. Obviously I went to his site because I can't resist a sale, and I thought he was funny. ;) I love funny people. Make me giggle and I'm yours.

l_369bba7284e848868cf8fd96ccfce4e8.jpg

I ordered:
Mocha 24MG 10ML PG
Cheesecake 24MG 10ML PG
Cappuccino 24MG 10ML PG
Butter Rum Espresso 36MG 15ML BGV VG/PG Blend
Chocolate Cheesecake 36MG 15ML BGV VG/PG Blend

I used the ECF coupon, (10% off) and he has FREE SHIPPING!! Anywhere in the US!!
My total: $27.36
So since he was having a 20% off sale on his already low prices, plus the ECF coupon... I scored 60ML for $27.36!
I just went to another website I frequently buy from, and for 60ML my total would have been $59.96... Any way, enough of my banter.

The Review:

Butter Rum Espresso-
YUMMMMM! I LOVE anything coffee flavored, so I just had to try this one. Its dead on. It has a rich espresso flavor at first, then upon exhale i get this creamy butter rum flavor. Its amazing. .... LOADS of vapor too :) I love the VG/PG mix. Excellent throat hit! I will be buying LOTS of this. (You can tell from the photo that It's my favorite flavor this week)

Chocolate Cheesecake-
Hmm... Very strong throat hit. LOADS of vapor. Has a Dark Chocolate flavor. Not milky "Hersheys" style chocolate. There is a hint of cheesecake... Not overwhelming, But Delicious. Definetly a well mixed flavor. (As long as you dig chocolate) Again, LOTS and lots of vapor. This BGV PG/VG stuff is my new favorite!

Cappuccino-
It has the slightly bitter yummyness that I love in a good cappuccino. Its not sickly sweet like alot of juices that I have. (Nothing against sweet, I LOVE sweet) Once again, GREAT throat hit, but not too harsh. Good vapor production.

Cheesecake-
First off, I love cheesecake. I guess I love anything involving the word cheese... ;) Any way, This liquid actually tastes like cheesecake, which I know is hard to do. Not the thick rich New York style cheesecake, But the boxed Mix it and stick it in the fridge kind (Which I think is yummy too) But they definetly have different flavors. Its more sweet. All in all its a yummy dessert vape. Excellent for those of us who have a sweet tooth. Smooth throat hit, Good vapor production.

Mocha-
Great Chocolaty Coffee Flavor. Not one of my favorites, But I have never really loved mocha. Just thought I would try it out. For those of you who dig mocha, I highly recommend it :) Nice throat hit, Good vapor production.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread