Bluegrassvapor - CUSTOMER SERVICE (A+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
NM
I recently placed my first order with Bluegrassvapor.com Prices were good and shipping was fast and free. HOWEVER, I opened one of my cartomizers and it was completely dead. No vape what so ever. I contacted customer service via email and here is my reply -

"Im sorry, but cartomizers are non-refundable."

I'm sorry too. but that just won't cut it if you want repeat customers. At $7.50 - If one or two are dead in every package that is no deal at all!

I have not tried the remainder of the carto's to see if they work as I was waiting for my reply from the company. I will update this post if I find more dead ones.

It is worth it to pay a little more and deal with a company that stands behind what they sell!

Paul sent me another email and a refund for the Cartomizers. Thank you so much Paul. I will shop with you again!

Last edited:

paulspikey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2009
Henderson, KY USA
The reason being, is because I get a warranty from the manufacturer for the batteries, atomizers and chargers. I do not get a warranty for the cartomizers and juice. Sorry thats just how it is....wish I could fix it for you, and Im sorry your unhappy. I know you are upset, but if you ever do decide to order again, maybe I can throw in some free juice or an extra cartomizer on your next order....Sorry.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
I recently placed my first order with Bluegrassvapor.com Prices were good and shipping was fast and free. HOWEVER, I opened one of my cartomizers and it was completely dead. No vape what so ever. I contacted customer service via email and here is my reply -

"Im sorry, but cartomizers are non-refundable."

I'm sorry too. but that just won't cut it if you want repeat customers. At $7.50 - If one or two are dead in every package that is no deal at all!
In every package, yes, that would not be a good deal. But a single dead cartomizer? It happens. Some die after two refills, some die after fifteen. They're disposable, shorter-lived, and cheaper in construction than atomizers.
I'd estimate I've gotten two DOA cartomizers among the ~30 I've filled/used. (Neither were from the batch I bought from BlueGrassVapor.)

You got a polite, professional response both by email and here. How is that an "F-"? Is one $1.50 carto really worth that kind of review?

The only issue I would suggest to Paul is that there doesn't seem to be any mention on the website that cartomizers are nonrefundable, and it's useful to see a clear refund/return policy.
But since I don't expect it on cartos in the first place (unless there is something wrong with the whole batch) I didn't notice it before.

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I just got a small order from them, no problems here. He even answered a few questions I had (as in the cartomisers come in a 5 pack)
I'll agree that the website/store front could use a little tweaking (how much juice is in those bottles?) but my questions were answered quickly, my email reciept came quickly and my package shipped on time. A f- is a little harsh.

Trekie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
NM
OK, I went ahead and checked the rest of this package of cartomizers. The other four are not dead but two of them are dry. The only other time I have had a dead cartomizer, the supplier sent me an apology and a fresh five pack. I still have not tested all of the carto's that I ordered.

ALSO, had I been told in the email response that I would be sent a replacement on my next order, I would not have posted this thread and given an F-. I was not. The ENTIRE email is in quotes in the original post above.

paulspikey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2009
Henderson, KY USA
Sorry ur unhappy....Ill contact my China rep and tell them whats going on. Send me an email with your address and Ill send you a new package. The last thing I want is to rip somebody off. Or if that doesnt work for you I will refund your money, Just email me and let me know what you want to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread