Bluemist Cherry Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

pspin69

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Las Vegas
First before I give you a review a little back story to explain why I am extremely angry
about receiving the Cherry tobacco from Blue Mist. I originally ordered the Blueberry Muffin in the 120 ml bottle for $20.00. When my package arrived I tore thru it like a 5 year old on Christmas Morning. Vapor production was amazing!! which it should be for 100% VG. The taste? well that was something to be desired however the manufacturing date is 09/2010 so I am going to let this sit for awhile and see what happens. T/H? Nothing on the inhale a burn on the exhale. Not to sure about that one. Now to what made me angry.... In the package was a sample of their Cherry tobacco ( if you can call 10ml. a sample) so being curious and slightly dissapointed by my big bottle I decided to vape some ann see what it was about. Vapor 10/10 flavor 10/10 throat Hit 7/10 OH my God I have discovered vaping Nirvana, On the eighth day God created Cherry Tobacco!!!! I am so angry that I wasted my time on a big bottle of Blueberry Muffin when this nectar of the gods exists on the same web site. Rob at Bluemist I am putting you in for Sainthood this is incredible. How could you send me a big bottle of liquid knowing that this Gem existed? Youve made me angry keeping this little secret all to yourself!!!

If you have not tried Cherry Tobacco RUN dont walk to your computer and get it tonight!!!!!

Thanks Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread