BlueMistVaping - 5 juice reviews - Banana Nut Bread, Cinnabun, Buttercream Cupcake, Cake Batter & Strawberry Cotton Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
All five juices were 100% VG - 16mg - w/ extra flavor. Vaped on a Jazz Carto Pipe with a LR 2.0 ohm Boge Cartomizer at 3.7 volts. Most of the juices I've vaped from BMV have been 100% VG, but the juice is not thick and it soaks into a cartomizer with ease. Good vapor production and flavor. BMV also has priority shipping, good prices per ml. and great customer service. I highly recommend BlueMistVaping. Now on to the reviews!

* Banana Nut Bread - goes amazing with a "Well's Banana Bread" beer. Flavor is dead on banana nut bread. Baked bread taste on inhale, banana taste on exhale. Very relaxing vape, good flavor to vape in the morning or before bed.

Flavor - 4.5 / 5
Throat Hit - 3 / 5
Vapor Production - 4 / 5
Recommended - Yes

* Cinnabun - vaped it this morning with my coffee. The flavor could be a little sweeter to mimic more frosting. The cinnamon is balanced well and not harsh but it's just not sweet enough. I would still possibly buy this juice again because it's soothing with a cup of coffee.

Flavor - 3.5 / 5
Throat Hit - 3 / 5
Vapor Production - 4 / 5
Recommended - Yes for morning coffee lovers :)

* Buttercream Cupcake - very subtle flavor even with the extra. No distinct flavor on inhale; very sweet on exhale. The buttercream taste is present, but no real cupcake flavor. I really wanted more from this flavor.

Flavor - 2.5 / 5
Throat Hit - 3 / 5
Vapor Production - 4 / 5
Recommended - No

* Cake Batter - powerful flavor, stays on the back of your tongue for quite some time after exhale. Tastes like you licked yellow cake batter off your mother's spoon, but I do get a small hint of chocolate. Very enjoyable vape, but I when this 10 ml bottle is gone I don't think I'd order it again, too sweet for me.

Flavor - 4.5 / 5
Throat Hit - 3 / 5
Vapor Production - 4 / 5
Recommened - Yes

* Strawberry Cotton Candy - easily my favorite juice out of the of five. I love this juice, smells great, tastes delicious and vapes well. The taste is as if your licking yours fingers after eating a bag of red cotton candy. Normally I don't like this sweet of a vape but were talking about cotton candy here, it has to be sweet! I will be ordering a large bottle of this soon to have on my dresser and readily available to vape.

Flavor - 5 / 5
Throat Hit - 3 / 5
Vapor Production - 4 / 5
Recommended - Yes, for those with a sweet tooth.

Overall, I am pleased with BlueMistVaping and will order again.

www.bluemistvaping.com

dzlady

ECF Veteran
You liked the cake batter, huh? I got some of this and yuck! I know this doesnt help those out there wanting to try it. I do like the buttercream cupcake though. Maybe our tastes are just reverse. I love cake batter and most of the time find myself taking a spoonful before baking the cake and was really wanting this to taste like actual cake batter. What pv are you using? Maybe its the difference in the pv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread