BMV Sampler (Rum and Cola, Cinnabun, Key Lime Pie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twistedlemon

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Tampa Area, FL
Sampler from BlueMistVaping came in today, as did my seperate order of BlackJack From them.

1. Rum and Cola: First one I tried (figured it would go good with tonights pizza). First pull, a little sensation of carbonation bubbles hit my nose. I like it. Second pull, clear taste of rum. I almost was to say it was spiced rum, but not Captain Morgans, more like Mt.Gay. Perhaps that is because that was the rum I often used for the drink when I was at the bar. As I continued, it seemed as though the cola and rum flavours were blending, kind of like I was holding the drink in hand and spinning the ice around. If you like Rum and Coke/Cola, this might work for you. The biggest difference for me was that when I ordered the drink in the bar, I got a double of rum with less cola. As far as the vape goes, works for me.

2. Cinnabun: So I messed up and tried this without cleaning the atomizer aftet the rum and cola. This previous taste was still present, although I could pick up hints of cinnamin and icing through it. While this might be a good flavour, I will hold my opinion until trying again with a clean atomizer

3. Key Lime Pie: Used my other (clean) atmoizer for this one. Needs to steep a bit, but definate taste of both the key lime filling and the graham cracker crust is present. Thanks for the recommendation MadJack.

More to follow, just have not gotten to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread