The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

bmwjen onTotalVapingNetwork~ EVERY~ Wednesday 9pm Central

Discussion in 'Vaping TV and Radio' started by bmwjen, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bmwjen

bmwjen Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    I don't know why I haven't posted about my show here before. I guess I didn't want to spam the world's largest e-cigarette forum with info regarding my new show........

You asked for it......Here it is............

Every Wednesday night at 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, I'll be doing a 2 hour stickam show on the TVN

MY show is called Vape Couture......... You can actually get to my show by going to TVN & it'll redirect you to the proper place IF you already have a stickam account set up.

I'll be hosting, I'll have guests, vendor guests, vendor guests that give away more than just a bottle of juice. We talk about all the new vape stuff coming out, answer questions for newbies, laugh, jam out & basically have fun.

On Stickam you've got the opportunity to go live on your own webcam with me. Come join the party! Often times my show runs way over 2 hours since we have so much fun!

Vape Happy!
    Jen

2. BiancaMontgomery

BiancaMontgomery SQUIRREL! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2010
    North Carolina
    *makes note to google Stickcam*

Congrats Jen! :D

3. BiancaMontgomery

BiancaMontgomery SQUIRREL! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2010
    North Carolina
  4. bmwjen

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    Tonight there will be tons of give aways from my sponsors, including carbon fiber drip shields from portugal.
    Also, take a closer look at the 7mm mod from Ikenvape, the Katana from POC, and Croatia's own "The Line"

More give aways tonight then ever before!! Grab yourself a stickam account, and be there TVN at 9pm central time. The show runs for 2 hours while we chat, vape, and jam out. Many people like to hang out later..............so we often times go after hours.

If you've got a webcam, feel free to join the webcam chat as well!
    See ya'll there--- tonight at 9pm central!

5. Huffelpuff

Huffelpuff Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2011
    Philadelphia Burbs
    I'm going to try to get there tonight - sounds fun!! Thanks for letting everybody know, Jen.

6. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Once again, I curse you, satellite interent connection!!!:grr::grr::grr:

7. bmwjen

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    Come see me LIVE tonight!!! It's the LIVE ~HOLIDAY~ special edition of *Vape Couture*:)
    9pm central
    10pm eastern
    cam up......... chat, vape, win prizes & more
    TVN

8. bmwjen

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    Ripple............I want you to be there :) What is a satellite internet connection? Like the kind with direct TV?

9. rothenbj

rothenbj Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Are you Hughesneting it? Same here, but the Verizon FIOS trucks were inhabiting my gavel road in the sticks today so perhaps I'm not too far from entering the current century. Fingers crossed as I look at my 100+ yard run to my house.

10. RippleInStillWater

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Yep, its hughesnet, we do not even decent wifi coverage for smart phones (the map shows us as an island of crappy service in the Great state of Illinois, you should hear my techno-bro complain when he visits!!!:laugh:), I have tried numerous times to watch online TV to no avail, jen, I truly would have loved to see you -- and your show, of course!!!:)

$70/month for 250Mb/ daily with the requisite delay -- such a deal!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

We were told by a CS manager that we are of low priority and that we should assume we will never receive any high-speed cabling and our best bet is the wifi coverage may improve in the future!!! Seriously, good for you, roth, it has got to be cheaper, too!!!:facepalm:

11. kevbow

kevbow Forum Supplier

May 27, 2009
    CT
    Do you have any past episodes I can watch Jen? I haven't seen your show yet and I would like to see it :).

12. RippleInStillWater

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    If I remember correctly, Kev, she had reviews by the name dancingjenni on youtube (no offense, jen, but you are hot so I did sorta remember!!:laugh:), maybe you can search from there......

13. Vocalek

Vocalek CASAA Activist ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 7, 2009
    Springfield, VA
    When is it being released on DVD?

14. bmwjen

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    self deleted...........posted in wrong spot. duh

15. bmwjen

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    Hey Kevin, all of my past shows are available on TVN.
    So, you can view all of them at your own leisure :)

16. bmwjen

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    Thanks (blushes)............my youtube account is zumbajenni. My twitter is dancingjenni. Thanks for remembering me for my hotness, love it!

17. bmwjen

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's Wednesday once again and i'll be live tonight at 9pm central.

No stickam account needed to stop in, and say hello~ you can actually log in, to chat and cam on my show with your twitter, facebook, Google plus, Linkdin or myspace account! ...................So no need to set up any new accounts to chill & have a vape with me LIVE

Tell me what you are vaping, what you'd like to see go on in the vaping world. Tell me and everyone else about your new mods, and if you are a vendor come and promote the heck out of your product!!!

Join me tonight at 9pm Central at TVN. MY show on the Total Vaping Network!

18. bmwjen

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    Hon, my DVD will be released around the same time as yours is :)

19. kevbow

kevbow Forum Supplier

May 27, 2009
    CT
    There is no link to any past episodes. I can't even find them on stickam. Can you post a link to where they are? Thanks :)

20. mra1

mra1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2011
    Detroit mi
    cool ima check it out!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.