Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Not a review. Seriously asking anyone that's used it vs. the original.

My regular Bo One kit gave a burnt hit -- literally -- on the first hit of all the pods. It was by far the worst performing pod mod I've ever used (and I've used a lot). I love the looks of it. I love the draw. I hated the vape. It dribbled juice in my mouth and gave terrible hits.

I love these kinds of vapes so much though, I can't help but wonder about the TC version. Surely someone can tell me whether it's legit.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
!
It existed for a while in EU market, but after a huge return rate it got canned.

Hey @dansus

Word? It's still for sale from what I can see. Either which way, I had a feeling that it wasn't what it purported itself to be. Because, if it was, how would I not see more reports on it? I have to say though, I really had hoped it would be legit. I was just able to get 1.5 draws off my original BO One with sub-two second hits. It's a really nice draw. But damn that coil/pod is :censored:!

What good is an MTL that you need to hit for under two seconds?

I'm sure others love it though. It's all subjective. Right?

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
If you liked the BO draw, have a look at the Ghost pod system .

Cool, I'll look into it. Right now the Warlock Peas has been working really well, though the draw is a tad too loose for me. The Sigelei Fuchai has a draw I like -- in between the JUUL and the PHIX -- but my last batch of pods are acting wonky... and it also uses the dang "fillable" pod setup like the myJet (and requires a similar hack).

I really hope someone will finally make a refillable pod vape with TC. Hell, I think it's time to make a rebuildable pod vape!

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread