Boba's Alternative or Replacement juice? Anything like Boba's?????!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
I need something to tide me over until Boba's gets back in stock. Think of it as Methadone for my ...... addiction. :)

Its now been two weeks and there is no update as promised. I'm almost out of Boba's and I'm starting to panic. I'm a relatively new vaper, and Boba's is basically the only thing I can stand to vape all day. Otherwise, I'll have to carry like 15 bottles because most everything else I've tried I can't vape for more than 5 minutes. And I have a HUGE supply of juice. It fills a large four-tier spice rack about 16" wide, has bottles sitting all around it, AND I have a hardware nut and bolt organizer full of samples and stuff I know I'll never touch. What do I do?

Is there anything, and I mean ANYTHING, that reminds you of Boba's?

FLGator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
FL
I'm out of Bobas and down to using all of the flavors that I had previously dismissed. It really sucks.

You also might want to try Copper Canyon house blend. I know it was close to or it had beaten Boba's for favorite vape flavor for 2011. I tried it and found it to be a tad sweet, but it's tolerable.

Can only hope that AVE gets their act together soon.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I bought some Gorilla juice from another vendor (feeling dirty). Thank jeebuz they had 12mg.

I've held off on spending my Boba's money on DIY supplies for the moment. Only because, even if I ordered now, they wouldn't come til next week anyways.

However, if they're still getting ready, I might have to vape my own creation for a while, ack!

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
You know, I really feel guilty ordering some other juice, but I only have about 5ml left of my Bobas.... gotta have something else.

Currently I have coming to me:
-Copper Creek House Blend
-Copper Creek Voo's Broo
-Mountain Oak Smooth & Mild
-Mountain Oak Black Forest
-Mountain Oak Blue Ridge

Hopefully one of these will get me by... otherwise I'll be going through my old stash see what I can stand.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Of those, I think the House Blend is the better. I've heard nothing but negatives on MOV tobaccos, but, I haven't actively searched for reviews either.

As someone who has had both House Blend and Boba's Bounty, I am going on record by saying that Boba's Bounty is, in fact, the superior juice. Without a doubt. That is all.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
C'mon, cookie dough, seriously?

It wasn't all bad. I couldn't vape it for too long, but, it had me coming back a couple of times. I ended up giving it away, along with a buttload of juice I knew I'd never vape.

I've become entirely way too picky for my own good. Perhaps I need to start DIY'ing.

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
Bobas is great, no denying that, I use it myself and nothing compares to it, imho

but, if you truly like tobacco, like the taste of how tobacco smells, then you must try extracted tobacco juice

cigar afficianados who have smoked a Drew Estate ACID Blondie Cigar will find the exact taste at want2vape

Donley and Carol have created many extracted tobaccos that are exceptional ... they also have chemical concoctions

they grow their own tobacco and also buy Connecticut tobacco leaf ... the leaf is soaked, macerated and filtered

they offer cigar, cigrette and pipe tobacco extracted e-juice ... even tho there is someone elses name on some of the blends, it is Donley and Carol who did all the heavy lifting in creating these juices

most vapers have probably never tried an extracted juice, so if you don't like the taste of how a good tobacco smells, then you probably won't like these

there are other good extracted tobacco juices out there as well, from Vaperite

after 40 yrs of smoking and 4 yrs of vaping I know what I like and what tastes real

I am a long time user of AVE juice, and will continue to be ... all credit to Ben for creating a great juice in Bobas

my apologies for mentioning other vendors, but they have nothing that compares to Bobas ... I'm only offering alternatives

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
hello gthompson,

thanks, yes I've seen that thread, I might have even responded to it ... maybe others can garner some good info from it

there are lots of ppl like yourself who appreciate vaping a good tobacco juice, be it either cigar, pipe, or cigarette and I've smoked 'em all in 40 yrs ... it takes a long time to find what you like and the landscape is ever changing

I have nothing against chemical concoctions, but I'm finding all natural, extracted, organic type juices more palatable in my old age

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread