Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice are temporarily offline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get any Boba's so I pre-ordered one of these instead.

images

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
These will be available tomorrow bright and early. Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice, and Christy's Cappucino will be available at 8amPST tomorrow morning. We expect to close quickly so please get your orders in early. We will be leaving the bulk sales offline until we have our flavorings re-established to pre-move levels. This should allow us to get more retail orders in and, hopefully, keep the website open a bit longer for our retail customers.

Any update on the ETA for these returning?

Also, being available in 6mg? (colouring shipment)

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
These will be available tomorrow bright and early. Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice, and Christy's Cappucino will be available at 8amPST tomorrow morning. We expect to close quickly so please get your orders in early. We will be leaving the bulk sales offline until we have our flavorings re-established to pre-move levels. This should allow us to get more retail orders in and, hopefully, keep the website open a bit longer for our retail customers.

That's what I like to hear. I'm currently on my last tankful of GJ and am out of BB, Hype, and Havana Gold.....was just waiting for the first two to be back in before ordering 100mls of each.

Cheers

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
Wait, what? Aren't you guys in Alaska? Google tells me Alaska is 4 hours behind EST, but the rest of PST is 3 hours? So that means the site opened at 11:00am EST....and not 12:00PM EST?

g*ddamnitsomuch

I sure hope your sale is still going on tomorrow, and you still have enough stock :ohmy:

Last edited:

RobFindlay

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2011
SLC, UT
Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice are temporarily offline while we await the arrival of more stock. We should have them both back up for sale in approximately one week. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

--Christy

GAHHHHH, Does ANYONE have this in stock? I'm down to my last couple of OZ's!!!!!

brian5470

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2010
Trenton, Ohio, United States
Please be understanding of Ben's situation. He was hospitalized and is recovering, so AVE will take time to get back to what it was. We certainly don't need to give him grief about juice not being available while he is recovering. They say patience is a virtue.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

michaelg04

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Chicago
Please be understanding of Ben's situation. He was hospitalized and is recovering, so AVE will take time to get back to what it was. We certainly don't need to give him grief about juice not being available while he is recovering. They say patience is a virtue.

that i understand, but it's been this way since the reopening, it's just very difficult and sucks because these are 2 of my top 3 flavors. i NEED them lol. not to mention, i was under the impression this has nothing to do with his recent issue, he ran out of product to make it, or so the post says

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
that i understand, but it's been this way since the reopening, it's just very difficult and sucks because these are 2 of my top 3 flavors. i NEED them lol. not to mention, i was under the impression this has nothing to do with his recent issue, he ran out of product to make it, or so the post says

They had a huge move and had to empty out most of their stock to make the move easier. Then, when they got settled in, they had to restart from depleted stock, and I'm sure that's not an easy thing to do. I understand your pain. I've not had Gorilla Juice in my vaping rotation since August, and I missed it when he had it in the nic level I wanted it.

The wait is going to make it all taste better when you can finally have it in your hands, no? That's what I'm looking forward to.

Also, it's Ben's health I'm thinking about. It's a business and I'm sure he doesn't want to make anyone unhappy. He's also probably losing money right now from not having the juices available. I just don't want him to be stressed out about this. And the more people complain, the more he'll get stressed out (I hope not). We need him to be around, and if we show him patience and loyalty, he'll recover quicker, and we all get what we want. :)

Jermania

Moved On
Jun 18, 2012
Valhalla
I took this opportunity to try some of their other juices. Ive got flue cured, gamel, chocolate mint, hype, and 555 on the way. My taste buds go dead from vaping one juice all the time anyways, so im tryin to find the best 5 for my rotation. I would rather have the worst juice from AVE than the "best" from another vendor and believe me I have tested this theory AVE ...

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
Godspeed to Ben on his way to full recovery. His legions of loyal fans are more concerned about him than about any temporary inconveniences. I'm rationing my short supply and I'm sure I can stretch it through ... it makes it taste all the sweeter, and with every vape I take, I blow a little love-ring Ben's way ... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread