Boba's Bounty and NET "blue pack" tobacco juices arrived today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
LlbpGHq.jpg

Reactions: Asbestos4004

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
Just filled the analog "light" tobacco NET juice up in my Aspire Breeze... and oh my god does it taste like an L&M blue without the burning paper. Fresh clean cut light tobacco flavor that is just so satisfying, I even get that throat hit and toung bite that I do from a cigarette. GOODEJUICE did it with this one, will try Boba's when my tank is empty from this juice.

Reactions: Rossum

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Yeah Goodejuice is good enough. I still visit my old stash of them now and again...when you're ready for a serious stepup...look at Heather Heavenly Vapes. Any one...they're all fantastic. The pinnacle for me being Triple Threat :thumb:
I also drop in 10% Aroma unflavoured WTA with it, and my life is complete.

Last edited:

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah Goodejuice is good enough. I still visit my old stash of them now and again...when you're ready for a serious stepup...look at Heather Heavenly Vapes. Any one...they're all fantastic. The pinnacle for me being Triple Threat :thumb:
I also drop in 10% Aroma unflavoured WTA with it, and my life is complete.
I might look into it in the future, for now this juice is cutting it.

Reactions: Fredman1

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yes heathers heavenly vapes NET tobaccos are the best I have vaped...their dragons fire and sludge are incredible. I also received the new bobas and the first day it was a bit too fresh, but now 3 days later it's getting close to what I remember. Bobas is truly an incredible vape, back then and even now it's just so hard to describe and it seems to change throughout the day...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Anyone remember the gouging that used to go to on w/ stuff like boba's & pluid?
Funny you mention those two: I just received my new Boba's yesterday (it's great) and I was vaping Pluid the day before. (I enjoyed Pluid so much I order more) I never experienced any gouging, but I do remember the constant frustration with trying to get some of those juices...made me want a cigarette:facepalm:

Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread