Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Is boba bounty really worth it? I am not a fan of the Tobacco blends I have tried but I hear a lot of amazing things about this one. PB&J smell to it and stuff. That sounds wonderful. Or does it taste pretty much like other tobacco blends.

If you don't like tobacco flavors, it may not be for you. I also do not care for tobacco and did not care for Boba's.

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
If you don't like tobacco flavors, it may not be for you. I also do not care for tobacco and did not care for Boba's.

Oddly, I don't care much for tobacco flavors anymore, but I love Boba's. Probably (at least for me) it's because I can hardly taste any tobacco in it I guess. I can taste a lot of different things in it and I know tobacco's supposed to be in there somewhere. But danged if I taste it much if at all. I wouldn't know how to begin to describe it, it's just yummy.

SadLittlePony

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
West Texas
Oddly, I don't care much for tobacco flavors anymore, but I love Boba's. Probably (at least for me) it's because I can hardly taste any tobacco in it I guess. I can taste a lot of different things in it and I know tobacco's supposed to be in there somewhere. But danged if I taste it much if at all. I wouldn't know how to begin to describe it, it's just yummy.

See this is what I keep hearing and the reason I dont like the tobacco blends is because they never taste like tobacco. Maybe because people taste so much in this one like Peanut Butter and Jelly it just sounds amazing!

kdwycha

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, FL
AVE said it was closed till 8am on Saturday night and I said screw it and placed an order for 100ml of boba's and it went through. Order shipped this morning which is Monday and figure i will get it Wednesday :D

It is worth a try if you have not tried it. I am nearly finished with a 30ml bottle of 24mg.

I don't get much tobocco flavor. Cant really put my finger on how it tastes. Sorta like graham cracker one minute then maybe like raisins a bit another then again maybe an oatmeal cookie lol. Who knows. Its pretty good off and on throughout the day.

Gorilla juice is great too. Tastes like boba's with banana flavor.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I'm a fan of tobacco vapes, but to me, I almost don't consider Boba's a tobacco flavor. I would put it on the lighter end of the tobacco flavor spectrum. I almost get a slight pipe flavor from it, but graham cracker and others are primarily what I get out of it. Part of the intrigue with it though, is that it's really tough to pinpoint the flavor. It just keeps you reaching for it again and again. It's one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread