Boba's Bounty VG - Alien Visions Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy43

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Atlanta, GA
An outstanding juice from alien Visions! I was surprised there was not a review here in the VG review sub-forum so here is my take on Boba's Bounty.

Boba's Bounty VG 12mg - alien Visions
From the Alien Visions website:
Unique Tobacco Blend e-liquid

Unique this juice is indeed! (a little Yoda speak there) ;) Vaping Boba's on my eGo-C 3.5v with a SR atty at 2.4 ohm and also trying it with a LR atty at 1.8 ohm so will comment on this juice and the difference between these resistances.

Vapor production is amazing! This juice outpaces pretty much all other juices I have tried in vapor production. It produces huge clouds. Being a 100% VG vaper I do notice a difference among VG juices and this juice rules with massive vapor clouds. If it is a 10 on the SR with vapor it is an 11 on the LR atty.

Throat hit is top notch. It is perfect for me on the SR atty with plenty of punch but maintains an unusually smooth TH for such a robust juice. A bit spicier TH on the LR but still smooth.

Flavor is superb with complex subtle tones - tobacco with a nice graham, dark chocolate malt and roasted coconut thing going on. Best flavor description I can think of is kind of like S'mores sprinkled with toasted coconut! It changes a bit on the LR atty and does enhance certain aspects of the flavor on Boba's. I get much more of a cinnamon/graham tone with more spicey tobacco. The SR has more chocolate notes than the LR atty but the spicey tobacco notes are reduced on the SR atty.

Some notes on the aroma - the smell from the bottle is very much like peanut butter...maybe Reese's. I have had some comments on the vapor smelling like a nice cocoa pipe tobacco. For more details (73+ pages!) on Boba's Bounty see the Official Boba's Bounty Review thread. I highly recommend this juice if you have not tried it yet. Thumbs up for Boba's Bounty!

V = 10
T = 10
F = 10

sammy43

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I use the tank and switch between the SR and LR atty. Boba's is a thick juice but this is something I am used to since I pretty much vape 100% VG all the time. I hear you can thin the juice a bit with a drop or two of distilled water but I really haven't found the need to do this with my C and the tanks.

When you say your SR eGo-C atomizer is destroyed, what do you mean? It won't fire? I have been able to take my C attys apart and clean them. Check the New Ovale eGo-C changeble system thread for more details on cleaning the C atty and wick.

Last edited:

sheik124

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2008
Tampa, FL
I use the tank and switch between the SR and LR atty. Boba's is a thick juice but this is something I am used to since I pretty much vape 100% VG all the time. I hear you can thin the juice a bit with a drop or two of distilled water but I really haven't found the need to do this with my C and the tanks.

When you say your SR eGo-C atomizer is destroyed, what do you mean? It won't fire? I have been able to take my C attys apart and clean them. Check the New Ovale eGo-C changeble system thread for more details on cleaning the C atty and wick.

Nah, it fires. I just followed your instructions on two of my eGo-C SR atomizers, one that was a week+ old, and one that was only a few days old. The newer one was gunked up pretty bad from Gorilla Juice, but they both cleaned nicely. Vaped about a tank of PG RY3 between the both of them, decided to try the Gorilla Juice again and it re-gunked the newer atomizer up within a couple of minutes [I took it back apart and checked].

For what it's worth, these are a lot easier to clean than the eGo-T atomizers!

sammy43

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Atlanta, GA
For thicker juices on the C take note of how the atty is rotated in when you put on the cone. Using the button on top as a reference I seem to get better wicking when the atty is rotated parallel to the button like this:

-

This seems to slow down the air coming through the cone and pulls in more juice. I get more dry/burn hits with it rotated perpendicular:

|

This seems to increase the airflow coming through the cone in pulls in less juice. You can also take a couple primer puffs without pressing the button to wick in some juice for the next draw. Hope this helps. :)

Edit to add: Here is a better explanation of atty alignment and juice wicking I just posted in the eGo-C thread.

Last edited:

sheik124

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2008
Tampa, FL
For thicker juices on the C take note of how the atty is rotated in when you put on the cone. Using the button on top as a reference I seem to get better wicking when the atty is rotated parallel to the button like this:

-

This seems to slow down the air coming through the cone and pulls in more juice. I get more dry/burn hits with it rotated perpendicular:

|

This seems to increase the airflow coming through the cone in pulls in less juice. You can also take a couple primer puffs without pressing the button to wick in some juice for the next draw. Hope this helps. :)

Edit to add: Here is a better explanation of atty alignment and juice wicking I just posted in the eGo-C thread.

:vapor::vapor::vapor:

I'd never tasted GJ or BB without the background flavor "carto cardboard."

WOW! I owe you one. We'll just have to see how long I can get the eGo-C head to last with this stuff. It just dawned on me that I'd never tried it in an SR eGo-C, only an LR eGo-T Type A, which didn't like it *at all*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread