Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
So I finally have some BB coming my way. I'm very excited to try this juice. I have heard so much hype, and never been lucky enough to catch the store when it was open. But I got lucky tonight.

Good for you! I have been having good luck with them recently too. Snagged 2 100 ml bottles the other day.

You have to let it steep! I found mine unvapable after the first week, but by the 2nd, it had begun to age very gracefully. It tasted even better after 3 weeks. Remember, 100% VG juices take longer to steep and so do bigger bottles of ejuice. If you picked up a 30 ml+ bottle, leave it for a while before you make your final judgement.

I love Boba's Bounty. Vape Heaven did not open and hand me it in a clearo or anything, but it is one of the few juices that I like enough to order very large quantities of.

MeanyMikey

Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
MN
I tried it hoping it will be something exceptional! Gawd, what were you thinking? Had to brush teeth to get rid of the weird coating of yuck in my mouth. Sorry folks, tastes are subjective but it was waaaaay beyond disappointing for me. Be happy to mail it to someone, just used approx 2 of the 30ml.

You can mail it to me :) Or trade for something

littlebluepig

Verified Member
Apr 11, 2013
Arkansas
I tried it hoping it will be something exceptional! Gawd, what were you thinking? Had to brush teeth to get rid of the weird coating of yuck in my mouth. Sorry folks, tastes are subjective but it was waaaaay beyond disappointing for me. Be happy to mail it to someone, just used approx 2 of the 30ml.

Be more than happy to send you my address.

Cahdek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Sacramento, CA
It was a little too golden graham's cereal for me. Got to try some el kamino from good life vapor this weekend. Much better than BB in my opinion. It was a little less intense and not so heavy flavored. If you don't like the boba's sell it and get you some el kamino. It's better.

That's exactly how I'd describe it. It's been steeping for about a week now and its just a bit much for me. I usually complain about not ENOUGH flavor, but this one is too sweet and "Golden Grahams" for me. I'll let it sit for another few weeks and see, but I'm struggling to get through the 6ml I have in my Reo today.

I'm not even a tobacco flavor vaper anyhow. I wouldn't really describe this as tobacco cause the honey and graham overpowers anything and everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread