Boca Breeze Retooled! And Something A Little Extra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R53_Dave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
I will order some of this Boca Breeze you speak of in my next order.

Always up for new fruit vapes. That's quite honestly been one of the most solid and compelling reason to stay off the cigs for me....all the flavors.

Cigarettes have like three basic flavors that are combined in some form or manner:

1) Dirty Ashtray
2) Cough Syrup(Menthol)
3) Camel Anus

ROFL! So true!

Although with the Marlboro's it was more of a "Dirty, week old, Gym Sock" smell rather than the "Camel Anus". The rest is spot on.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I actually didn't realize how bad the smell of cigarettes was until recently. I mean when you're a smoker you just don't notice it much or care to notice it...addiction is a funny thing.

I was having a beer at my local pub and two guys walked by fresh from smoking outside. It almost made me gag. Now I realize what my poor wife has been dealing with for years when I used to come back in from smoking outside.

With vaping the fruit juice(hopefully Boca Breeze when it arrives!) she's pretty happy. All of my current juices actually smell really pleasant. She calls my PV's herbal tea air fresheners.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I have had RY4 and I hate it. People describe it all different ways but ugh. Don't let a name or what people say get you to buy it. lol. It's a has been...it's an old gym sock...it's a wet leather purse in a mud puddle. A vanilla caramel tobacco blend is NOT what I tasted. Maybe I'm weird but I hate RY4 and it should be banned. LOL. But then again, that's just lil old me....

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Then again taste is subjective to everyone....LOL. Uhm, the truth is when I first started vaping, I was addicted to buying what everyone said was soo good. Takes awhile to taste alot of bad juice and decide what you like. Everyone likes different stuff and juice is soo questionable that alot of real good reviewers refuse to review juices anymore.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
OK, so I just ordered a bottle of the Boca Breeze. Never been much on the fruit flavors but Justin says it's great so I'll give it a try. So far I've found him to be a straight shooter. BTW, noticed folks posting about tobacco flavors. Don't vape many tobacco flavors anymore but one you might wanna try is the COV Black and Tan. I bought some several months back and at first thought it was just OK. Put it up on the shelf and pretty much forgot about it until recently I stumbled on it and gave it another try. Now think it's pretty awesome and it seems the more I vape it the better I like it. To me it tastes exactly like the black and mild cigars. Good stuff.

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
Ez, my boss still smokes and when she comes in from smoking it smells so bad. I came to the same realization as you...simply amazed my husband put up with it! I was actually amazed that we even made it through the dating period. I am not sure I would have been able to date a smoker knowing now how bad it smells...

I love the fruity flavors too. I won a bottle of Boca Breeze at the vapemeet the other day, but have been so hooked on some of my other flavors right now I haven't opened it up yet. After reading this thread though, I might have to once I finish off this tank...

I actually didn't realize how bad the smell of cigarettes was until recently. I mean when you're a smoker you just don't notice it much or care to notice it...addiction is a funny thing.

I was having a beer at my local pub and two guys walked by fresh from smoking outside. It almost made me gag. Now I realize what my poor wife has been dealing with for years when I used to come back in from smoking outside.

With vaping the fruit juice(hopefully Boca Breeze when it arrives!) she's pretty happy. All of my current juices actually smell really pleasant. She calls my PV's herbal tea air fresheners.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Now I'm intrigued by this RY4.

*SIGH* More juice to buy. So much juice at the house. I'm really going through the tastebud changing phase and juices I loved no longer appeal to me and vice versa.

I might hit you up for a small RY4 sample on one of my outstanding orders so I can give it a taste :)

I feel fine saying this here as you guy sell it. I absolutely hated Boba's bounty a month ago. Thought it was just plain awful. Now that my taste buds have improved I think it's complex and fantastic. Mind you I can't vape it all day but I do a few hours of it at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread