Boge 510 Cartomizers 50-Pack 43.99 and free shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Good deal on the Boges! Just so you're aware...they ARE the black ones, not stainless/silver....for anyone needing to know this ;)

Also, I had trouble getting the coupon code to work (also with the one they have posted on their website "5OFF30") so I have sent a message to them regarding the problem...just in case anyone else is having the same issue.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Good deal on the Boges! Just so you're aware...they ARE the black ones, not stainless/silver....for anyone needing to know this ;)

Also, I had trouble getting the coupon code to work (also with the one they have posted on their website "5OFF30") so I have sent a message to them regarding the problem...just in case anyone else is having the same issue.

Hi and thanks for the message. As it says on the front page of the site coupon codes are not valid for items in the "Deal of the Day Category". Current codes do work however for all other items.

Taras

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
yea, I caught that when I went back again and re-read it :blush: But, does that same policy also stand for the "ecigforum" code as well?

Hi and thanks for the message. As it says on the front page of the site coupon codes are not valid for items in the "Deal of the Day Category". Current codes do work however for all other items.

Taras

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
it is the same on all codes, but I did not clarify it in the thread with the ecigforum code, my bad, I have edited it. I will honor the 5% this time and deduct it manually. Simply put the code in the comments field on the checkout page and we will adjust the price to 41.79 per 50 pack for you. We do not charge orders until we review them, so I promise it will be done. Sorry about the inconveniece.

Taras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread