Boge 801 Fusion cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

been there

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Brooksville,florida
I've been vaping for about 3 years and i think I've tried just about everything with the exception of sub ohms vaping any way today I use only a genesis tank (line) by Van and found the great taste of the Boge 801 fusion ,I buy them from Welcome to ElectronicStix – ElectronicStix.Com for 3.75 for a 5 pack. you'll need an 801 to 510 adapter there cheep and the vape is suburb, can't beat that. who else is using these great carts?

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Ikenvape.com, who I believe invented the 801 Fusion was always out of stock when I'd check. By the time Boge started selling them, I was just really happy with the 510/2-Ohm ones to try new stuff. Even Iken is selling the 510's along with his Fusions now, check it out.

Do you prefer these over any 510? How comes?

Thanks for the link, great prices on the cartos I like!

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I was a long time fan of Ikenvape cartomizers (used in cartotanks) for years, despite their scarce availablility, I used primarily the Ikenvape Platinum line (510), but also tried the 801 threaded Fusions. I just didn't care for having to use the thread adaptor; plus it made my tanks look silly with the gap.

Using strictly rebuildables now for several months.

Reactions: Ladiekali
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread