Boge Cartomizer not fitting into tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattedhypebeast

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
United States
Hello, Just received my Boge Cartomizer 510 XXL Pre punched cartomizer. And it doesn't fit into my cloned phoenix tank. Even the atomizer/base slips right on through very easy. The carto that came with tank fitted nice and snug. Does anyone know if there is a thicker atomizer/base that'll fit nice and snug? Thanks

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
I second the F series Boges. Also seconding the $5 tank opinion. You generally get what you pay for with cartotanks. I have a couple cheap ones myself, and they're collecting dust now. I stick to IBTanked, and I've got a Cirrus that works well too. One cheaper Pryrex Boge tank in rotation, but the fit is noticeably looser then IBTanked. It's useable, so I use it, but it'll be the next to go out of my rotation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I second the F series Boges. Also seconding the $5 tank opinion. You generally get what you pay for with cartotanks. I have a couple cheap ones myself, and they're collecting dust now. I stick to IBTanked, and I've got a Cirrus that works well too. One cheaper Pryrex Boge tank in rotation, but the fit is noticeably looser then IBTanked. It's useable, so I use it, but it'll be the next to go out of my rotation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Second "stick to IBTanked"

Vape On
Burnie
:vapor:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Sorry for the late reply, but this is it right here Pre Punched Boge Cartomizer XL 45mm

I know for sure im gonna need a 35mm but with a thicker base/atomizer. If anyone knows where i can get one i would really appreciate it!

What kind of tank do you have? It's hard to recommend a carto without knowing that. You can find 35mm pre-punched Boge , but they don't come with "thicker" bases. If your XL Boges are too slim, you'll have the same problem with the regular length cartos. Where did you get your tanks? Can't you contact your vendor and ask what kind of cartomizers you should order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread