The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Boge Cartos - Out of Stock!

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by Trilly, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trilly

Trilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2011
    Derbyshire, UK
    Hoping someone can help point me in the right dirrection here.

While I have plenty of cartos for my 808 I'm down to my last pack of Boge 2ohms for my eGo and really don't want to risk being caught short over the holidays but everywhere I have looked in the UK are out of stock, I normally buy these from liberty flights but they have advised they are out despite having them on back order for 2 months!!!!

I'd rather get them shipped from the within the uk so if anyone knows where I can find them that would be great. (At a push, and it would be a push still have the tanks and atties that came with my eGo but they do absolutely nothing for me and I hate the cold vapour). Or if there are any others I can use that are similar with ease of use (they all talk of thread types and I admit I'm clueless)

Thanks in advance

Trilly

2. tyefighter

tyefighter Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    Cotswolds, UK
    here you go trilly vapeescape .co .uk great supplier too with super fast delivery and usually pops a freebe in your package too :)

3. Chrissie

Chrissie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Agrees with Tye, Vape Escape's customer service is excellent & his prices really good as well :)

4. daveinleics

daveinleics Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    England
    Trilly, Vapescape are currently quoting 5 days before the Boges are in stock, but I haven't been able to find them in stock anywhere else either. If you are in a hurry, they do have the Kanger 2ohm in stock at the moment.

Hi tye and Chrissie, fancy meeting you here! As you can see Chrissie I managed to get my avatar up!

5. Chrissie

Chrissie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well done Dave :) & fancy seeing you here as well :D

6. daveinleics

daveinleics Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    England
    Quick update - they are back in stock today at Liberty Flights

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.