• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Boge Cartos - Out of Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
Hoping someone can help point me in the right dirrection here.

While I have plenty of cartos for my 808 I'm down to my last pack of Boge 2ohms for my eGo and really don't want to risk being caught short over the holidays but everywhere I have looked in the UK are out of stock, I normally buy these from liberty flights but they have advised they are out despite having them on back order for 2 months!!!!

I'd rather get them shipped from the within the uk so if anyone knows where I can find them that would be great. (At a push, and it would be a push still have the tanks and atties that came with my eGo but they do absolutely nothing for me and I hate the cold vapour). Or if there are any others I can use that are similar with ease of use (they all talk of thread types and I admit I'm clueless)

Thanks in advance

Trilly

daveinleics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
England
Trilly, Vapescape are currently quoting 5 days before the Boges are in stock, but I haven't been able to find them in stock anywhere else either. If you are in a hurry, they do have the Kanger 2ohm in stock at the moment.

Hi tye and Chrissie, fancy meeting you here! As you can see Chrissie I managed to get my avatar up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread