The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Boge F16 Drip tips that fit

Discussion in 'CanVape' started by RicZilla, Jun 9, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RicZilla

RicZilla Full Member

May 9, 2012
    Ottawa, Canada
    Hey everyone I bought a bunch of Boge F16 cartos and they work as good as the Kangers but I'm having a problem. Almost all of my drip tips seem too big for them not just the o-ring but the plastic part barely fits. Any recommendations on which fit well.

Thanks.

2. IT_guy

IT_guy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2012
    SK, Canada
  3. RicZilla

RicZilla Full Member

May 9, 2012
    Ottawa, Canada
    Thanks only ones I got to fit are the tips for the U-DCT 6ml Smoktech Tank With Drip Tip.

Ill get a couple of those to give them a try. Gave all my vivi nova to friends :)

4. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I've finished the ones I had and made do with an old DT, But I was thinking of using a Phillips head screwdriver and putting some juice on it and twisting/tapping it into the carto a bit. Sound crazy?

5. RicZilla

RicZilla Full Member

May 9, 2012
    Ottawa, Canada
    Yeah or using a large center cone punch it's not much they almost fit. I ordered 2 drips IT-guy suggested !

6. Hitmetwice

Hitmetwice Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2012
    Ontario
    I've taken sandpaper to oversized delrin tips. Not too pretty but quick and easy.
    Just pinched the end between my fingers(and sandpaper) and cranked it a couple dozen times.
    Washed it off and away I went. Worked in a pinch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.