Boge Leo--It's on it's Way! Can't Wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited! The Boge Leo is supposed to kick my Joye eGo's ....--and I can't wait to put it to the test! Just ordered it very late last night and it's already in the mail. It got it at http://www.themadvapor.com at 25% off with his hollyjolly10 discount code! Grabbed a 510 kit for my daughter for Christmas, too, as well as an extra battery for the Leo.

Who else has one? Looks amazing!!
095247595.jpg madvapor.jpg

Attachments

• 095247595_ecis-electronic-cigarette-e-cigs-boge-leo-75-0.jpg
    095247595_ecis-electronic-cigarette-e-cigs-boge-leo-75-0.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 33

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
I'm so excited! The Boge Leo is supposed to kick my Joye eGo's ....--and I can't wait to put it to the test! Just ordered it very late last night and it's already in the mail. It got it at http://www.themadvapor.com at 25% off with his hollyjolly10 discount code! Grabbed a 510 kit for my daughter for Christmas, too, as well as an extra battery for the Leo.

Who else has one? Looks amazing!!
View attachment 25299 View attachment 25300

I hope i have not over hyped the leo...but I really think the leo kicks my ego's ..... Let me know what you think. I just bought another atty and battery from the same vendor this morning and he put it in mailbox and hour later...yeh

I hope i have not over hyped the leo...but I really think the leo kicks my ego's ..... Let me know what you think. I just bought another atty and battery from the same vendor this morning and he put it in mailbox and hour later...yeh

Hey, Rick....so....did we get the newest one....or did we not get the sealed battery one? Ugh. Hoping I got the sealed battery.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
No sealed batteries yet. A reliable source has told me that sealed batteries and passthrough batteries will not be out till january. Even if juice gets between atty and battery is not a problem as the center of battery where the hole is raised and juice can not make into the hole. I have juice from time to time between atty and battery just wipe out not a worry.

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
Okay, cool, thanks!

Btw, don't think you've oversold it. Everyone's raving about the Leo, including on YouTube. I can't wait to try it. :)

If you like the cooler vapor and not very hot / harsh then it's good, my atty was around 2.8ohm's, decent amount of vapor.

You guys are killing me.........I want it NOW!! ;) Haha

I know.....a cart lasts forever. I'm a DD girl...but may start using carts with this sucker. And all the new cool things they have planned for it. Ha...did you guys know there's plans for the option for a compass versus the crystal? lol

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
yeh compass...a little birdie told me that and some other stuff that he does not want posted...oh to be a tester for boge (not me though)

Be careful dd with this unit....it will fill a room with vape...

I am using blue foam instead of the normal filler.....just might vape too much now...lol

You are in same state as the seller so you should get quick he sent them out thursday morning..I am on the other side in ny...going to take a week for me

Last edited:
Methinks I should jump in my car and meet the mail truck between here and the other side of the state!! Haha!

Yeah...I've heard a little birdie mention things to me, too. I think the Leo is just gonna get better and better with the options it will have. :)

Oh....and I'm already a vaping queen. I still am adjusting to the fact that, after almost 35 years of smoking, I'm an EX-smoker!! :D

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Methinks I should jump in my car and meet the mail truck between here and the other side of the state!! Haha!

Yeah...I've heard a little birdie mention things to me, too. I think the Leo is just gonna get better and better with the options it will have. :)

Oh....and I'm already a vaping queen. I still am adjusting to the fact that, after almost 35 years of smoking, I'm an EX-smoker!! :D

Me too after 33 years of 2 packs a day...I quit and have been vaping for 4 months now...love it

What kind of e-cig are you using now?

Me? Joye eGo. Started Sept. 14th. Smoked 4 1/2 packs between then and 10/10/10. Completely analog free since then. My doc was stoked the other day. Heart rate was down to 74. Was always up in the 90's, and she loved the sound of my lungs. :D

My bro is looking at the Leo...I think I have him converted. He knows if I can do it, anyone can. I was a hardcore addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread