Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Wow had the Leo for about 2 months .......for those of you that don't know about it ......its a cart style pv that comes with 5 carts that are proprietary along with the Atty and wick that is huge....any way if you pull the poly fill out and replace it with marineland blue foam it just keeps going and going. Full day use with a 800mAh battery........the best part of the cart only use is the cart itself the lower bridge part ( smaller lr306 mega ego cart look) but ...-->pivots for bridge alignment..........the blue foams thickness is perfect as is just cut for accurate fit. Don't cut it thicker and stuff it in there .....mine just slides right in and takes 20-30 drops heavy 6 hour use EMPTIES THE CART battery good for 2 fills before overnight charge. ITS vaping AS this CART PV was DESIGNED FOR BUT BETTER...... USING BLUE FOAM!

One strange thing was when i pulled the poly fill out it was stuck to the base with a type of latex or soft plastic. Not glue, in any respect the substance doesn't make contact with any heat element. Its near the mouth piece.

And just like egos 510s etc you'll know when the battery needs to be charged cause of the juice in your mouth, also happened when over stuffed and over filled fyi.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Sorry for not replying earlier but yeah your going to get 5 carts with the poly fill and their juice (yuck) so just try one to see the difference...... pull hard and Yank the polyfill out . It'll have a bit of latex that binds it to the cart. Separate the cart white and black mouth piece come apart (and it pivots which allows you to align to the bridge) you'll get an exact idea on how to taper the blue foam, trim it, fill it up with your favorite juice and you'll see the difference. *clean your Atty! It comes with a nasty prime (PG probably) I just just it under scalding hot water .....blow out the water like a 510 Atty ..... let it dry by a house vent or on window sill. I'm in Chicago and its cold so my furnace is working overtime, vents dry it in a couple of hours. But try one and go from their.

Boge is coming out with a new generation Leo with 2 batteries 2 atties ........cartomizers, this unit really needs a *low resistance atty...... to heat the liquid better ! Where I think cartos sometimes ruins liquid the Leo Atty/cart vapes to pure or strong to the extent that it feels like your getting liquid in your mouth.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
I am still playing with blue foam. My problem is the first 30 minutes...cant get it to wick...then it starts to wick and runs till empty. Tried all sorts of mods using blue foam...set on top of straw..set on a pen spring..filled cart full of blue foam...less blue foam.

Seems for me the best right now is a small cap of blue foam on top of a spring

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
If you take the cart apart you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.... the black mouthpiece and fill cup snap into place and Pivot...... which is why its so perfect. You can see exactly what size you'll need to cut it down to this way (as opposed to blindingly cutting foam on a traditional 510 cart) .trim it to width Fatter up top taper a little toward the bottom of cup (which you'll see if you separate the cart pieces/trust me it snaps right back into place. No need for springs.... trust me! I wish I could post pictures. Beause that polyfill isn't efficient at all. I've only modded one cart and just keep refilling 2 fills per charge. Good luck!

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
If you take the cart apart you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.... the black mouthpiece and fill cup snap into place and Pivot...... which is why its so perfect. You can see exactly what size you'll need to cut it down to this way (as opposed to blindingly cutting foam on a traditional 510 cart) .trim it to width Fatter up top taper a little toward the bottom of cup (which you'll see if you separate the cart pieces/trust me it snaps right back into place. No need for springs.... trust me! I wish I could post pictures. Beause that polyfill isn't efficient at all. I've only modded one cart and just keep refilling 2 fills per charge. Good luck!

This is depended on how we vape. I have a habit of trying to vape too fast. How long do you have to set down for it to re wick?

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Leave the blue foam stick out a touch like where you just see some fibers not alot (1mm) but it *snaps in* so mess with the foam. They really need to get LR Attys for this thing. Its Capable of so much more. Next generation will perfect all these issues. And cartomizers ! I have 2 Leos that wick the same. SO JUST PUSH TIL IT SNAPS IN....so you might have to squeeze the bridge up more with a pair of long skinny twizzers... maybe......the bridge sits really low and its deep) ?? Idk sorry

Last edited:

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
I use 2 sometimes 3 fills but, I vape 2 liquids and also use 2 pv's so. But my Leo's just keep vaping plumes (I get a little metal sorta taste as opposed to my ego), no lay down period here. But if your using foam as with my ego carts with foam it draws fluid more efficiently so vape slower maybe, as opposed to an analog, know what I mean.....I'm using my phone so I can't reply with your quote .... MGM

I know my first vape with a cleaned Atty .... 1, 2 drops of juice at the most for priming the atty. I Got a mouthful of juice when I over did it like 3 on a 510.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
MGM if the foam is pushing into the cart *Thats what you want because you know its making contact with the bridge. Don't need the spring. I've tried it with 510 carts didn't work well for me. But to each their own. The blue foam when shaped right works Very well.

Could be causing your wicking issues also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread