Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I just came across this 'new' juice box from Boge. I'ts been out since October I beieve. The air flow and juice channels are separate, much like Super T's Vapemate. It also has a touch activated 'button'. I like the idea of that in theory.

It doesn't say what kind of atty it uses although I haven't poked around much. The specs are here. The mAh isn't all that impressive but the concept does seem cool.

I'm sure some vendors are beta testing these now and we'll hear more about them soon. I did a search on these and didn't turn up a whole lot yet.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I've got one coming, but apparently you can't replace the atty as it's built in, so i dunno what the deal is with that. I'll have to wait and see when it gets here.

Bummer, that would be a downside. Do let us know your thoughts when you have some time w/ it.

@ 'ceo'; yeah but I've grown accustomed to 1300mAh lately.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
The Revolution will have software that will allow you to program the lights to blink at different intervals like if you've taken 200 puffs today, to act as a reminder for those trying to regulate how much they use it. I'm not entirely sure how it will work other than that yet. Keep an eye out for my review coming soon.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
The Revolution will have software that will allow you to program the lights to blink at different intervals like if you've taken 200 puffs today, to act as a reminder for those trying to regulate how much they use it. I'm not entirely sure how it will work other than that yet. Keep an eye out for my review coming soon.

Sounds good, do let us know here too. Everything but the built in atty is sounding good to me and if they increased the mAh that would be good too, although I could live w/ that.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
This is the first I've heard of a "built in atty". As far as I am aware, it will take a standard 510 atty. The Revolution has a place inside the box that will store the atomizer when not in use, just as it will have a place that stores the mouth piece while not in use. I think folks are confusing that with "built in". Then again, I don't yet have a Revolution to confirm any of this.

googled

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
ukvapers.com
Non-replaceable atomizer unfortunately but very moddable I think.

Image courtesy of Freddo at misteliquid

rC4xM.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread