Not open for further replies.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
nice review lrd. so, do you think it will make a diff using an lr atty on the device? i'm wondering if the battery will have any issues down the road in doing so???? what i'm getting at is all the issues with a mofset that pop up for ego 650mah????
YouTube - ‪revolution V2 by boge‬‏
a sneak peek for you all..... because i have a few friends over here....

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
nice review lrd. so, do you think it will make a diff using an lr atty on the device? i'm wondering if the battery will have any issues down the road in doing so???? what i'm getting at is all the issues with a mofset that pop up for ego 650mah????

well back in the day i got my ego from my beloved "vicky" (bless that women) she gave me explicit directions not to use lrs on my ego... i read the misprinted manual front to back..lol.. no such warning... im sure it may not be good for it.. but once it blows its getting a 18650....lol..... Matt said he adjusted the post on some of his iken 510 and pow... no problem.. so i tried it... she firing now.....

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
brutus what you think about the whole Tressel situation? (sorry this isnt V2 related)

Very mixed emotions. I think they had to remove him to save the program. I think before it is over there will be a lot more heads roll, like the AD. I have been an OSU fan since I can remember and will die one no matter what happens. Coaches and players come and go, none are bigger than the institution. Also I think Pryor has played his last game as a Buckeye.

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
Very mixed emotions. I think they had to remove him to save the program. I think before it is over there will be a lot more heads roll, like the AD. I have been an OSU fan since I can remember and will die one no matter what happens. Coaches and players come and go, none are bigger than the institution. Also I think Pryor has played his last game as a Buckeye.

I know the feeling, ill die a Hog fan no matter what. Its fans like us that make these programs special. I agree with you about Pryor too. He's done. The worst thing about Tressel how much he claimed to be about honor and integrity then all this comes out. I hate it for ya man. Everybody has to clean house every now and then though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread