Status
Not open for further replies.

spyderuk

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2008
UK
I was checking domain availability and found this one was taken. My Online Shop

Frequently Asked Questions

Is the e-cigarette legal, and can it be smoked indoors?
Yes, definitely! Our product is being sold in selected pharmacies throughout the country. CHINAWHITE is also selling this device as it can be used indoors.

Sold in pharmacies?

How long does one cartridge last for?
It is equilivant to 30 cigarettes.

If you light a cig and toss it maybe!

Is it safe? Are there any side effects?
Yes, they have been tested extensively. It is simply a form of Nicotine Replacement Therapy ( NRT )

Extensively tested? I wonder if the site operator is willing to publish those reports? NRT too.

I'm not sure if this site has been in the forum light yet but there it is. :oops:

Last edited:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Ahh yes....... the perfect example of a website that will catch and disappoint many uninformed potential customers.

That is, until they get shut done and sued for unsubstanciated claims !!

This is one that I personally, if I had come across it, simply kept on surfing...

-Greg

SpaceCadet

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2009
Scotland

Tboy786

Feb 17, 2009
I saw Nicocig mentioned in this thread. Stay away. Mine failed after 2 days. I requested a replacement and was shocked by their response. They had the audacity to imply that I must of damaged the product. Been a week now, endless emails and phone calls and still no replacement. I'm surprised Boots are selling such a product. Their quality sucks and their customer service is even worse. STAY AWAY !!!

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
I saw Nicocig mentioned in this thread. Stay away. Mine failed after 2 days. I requested a replacement and was shocked by their response. They had the audacity to imply that I must of damaged the product. Been a week now, endless emails and phone calls and still no replacement. I'm surprised Boots are selling such a product. Their quality sucks and their customer service is even worse. STAY AWAY !!!

Hi Tboy786,

Sorry to hear that. Can U Please Also Post Your Experience In The Bad / Poor Product & Suck Vendor Post's Too. Let the other forum members know about your experience.

Sorry I Don't have time to search for the links.

When You Do Find a Good E-Cig & Good Experience, Please Post That Too!

Now It's Time for You To Get A Real E-Cig & Start Vaping!

Good Luck!

Harvinder Balli

Mar 2, 2009
Dear all,

I work for Nicocig, and yes it is true, Nicocig products are available from Boots stores nationwide.
I would like to give you all a little bit of further information as I know many of you are curious as to how or why this is the case.
I don't know whether this is common knowledge, but the electronic cigarette was first invented by Hon Lik of Ruyan, a company based in China. Ruyan applied for a series of patents worldwide. The main patents have now been granted in Europe, and Nicocig is the exclusive distributor of Ruyan products here in the UK.
Nicocig was always intended to be a product for pharmacy, and this is why we have not used the brand Ruyan, as we feel it may be confusing. We are however, bringing out new packaging which will incorporate the Ruyan brand.
Ruyan are a massive company, and over the past few years have been concentrating on proving the their products are safe. Safety trials have been completed, and this therefore means that Nicocig has been able to approach the likes of Unichem and other large wholesalers.
We are currently working on bringing out a series of brand new products, products that are much improved from the first generation on electronic cigarettes. I myself am very excited that we will soon be in a position to launch these.
All our existing customers using Nicocig will be entitled to a completely free upgrade to the new product, as we feel it is so much superior to anything ever seen before.

To emphasize, we will in the near future be very aggresive in protecting our patent rights in the UK. We have already used our patents to close down large manufacturies in China, so we know they are strong enough to hold up worldwide.

Our products are not just available from Boots, but from EVERY SINGLE PHARMACY IN THE UK.
All you have to do to speak to any pharmacist and give him/her the correct PIP codes. These can be found on the nicocig homepage.

I hope I have explained our situation well enough, if you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us through our website.

Kind Regards

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Hi Harvinder, thanks for joining us.

Just to clarify ... your products are manufactured and tested by Ruyan, your eliquid is the same as tested by Dr Laugesen in New Zealand?

Do you have approval from the MHRA to sell health products or are your products not recognised as medical even though you sell via pharmacies?

EDIT to add:
Do you have proof of effectiveness for smoking cessation? I understand you market your product as NRT, that means you must have some approval.

Last edited:

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
All our existing customers using Nicocig will be entitled to a completely free upgrade to the new product, as we feel it is so much superior to anything ever seen before.

Tboy - This is good for you! Maybe hang tight on that bad review and see if they come through on this for you. ;)

Harvinder Balli

Mar 2, 2009
Dear TBOY 786,

I came accross your post earlier.
I find it very strange that this was the response that you got from our (nicocigs) customer service team.
I am generally in charge of that division, and have never heard a case like that before. I am in charge of the training, and would never accept a response like you claim to have recieved.

We run a straight business, and can tell you that we do experience some faulty batteries. Not many but some. We have one policy for this, we replace it no question.
We send you the replacement first, with a stamped addressed envelope to send the faulty back, so we would never and have never inspected a faulty good before replacing it.

I am not calling you a liar, just would like to resolve this problem for you. The reason we do not sell atomisers like other companies, is because there is never any need for you to purchase one. You have a warranty, and if any problem occurs we replace this also the very next day.

Our contact number is 01213822285, if you can contact us at your earliest convenience I will sort this problem out for you swiftly.

Reading your post has been a real shock to me, and I will be getting to the bottom of this first thing in the morning.
The quality of our products are generally very good, and improving all the time. I mentioned earlier that new products are being launched soon, and are completely revolutionary in the way that they work. I hope that you will be one of the first to experience our first new product.

I hope to speak to you shorty.

Regards
Mr.Balli

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
Hi Harvinder, welcome to the forum. Your product seems to be a new type of Ruyan that has not been released under there own name and seems to be priced fairly competitively in the market.

You mentioned that you will be pursuing the protection of your patents in the UK. As you know, there are many suppliers of generic models and lots of manufacturers in China who claim to hold patents for the devices they sell. Could you fill us in on what the Ruyan patent protects - the idea, the technology or the design?

Ruyan recently issued a press release saying that a Chinese court had ordered an electronic cigarette manufacturer to destroy all its inventory and cease trading which I think you also referred to. Do you know if this is the company known as Cixi E-cig? and finally, do European courts afford Ruyan better protection of their patents? I only ask because It seems so far that Ruyan as been unable to impede the sale of similar devices in the US.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread