Bold Vape Lite Vs Juul Vs Relx

Status
Not open for further replies.

watervapour

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
Little Red Star
Hi everyone,

I haven't been active for a very long time because i had gone back to my stinky habit again. :smokie::cry:
Probably because of the place that i am staying doesn't allow the sales of E-ciggy.
Recently, i have noticed that the people around me have started using small little pen device or some called it a Kit & close pod system whatever so. What i seen is just an ordinary device similar to my very first vape pen over a decade ago. Until I managed to get hold of my friend's RELX device and immediately i know what i'm looking for. Everything is so simplified, popped in the juice cartridge and start smoking like a cigarette! And I don't even need to press or hold any switch?! The best part of this device is so small and handy that can easily hidden under the radar of the place I stay but of course the disadvantage is that the cartridges cannot be refill and is costly. Anyway, for someone lazy like me, it should be perfect.

I have googled search a few brands with similar product specification and out of nowhere Bold Vape Lite caught my attention. Have anyone tried and review its product yet? How is the e-juice and build qualities? Because it's only cost $28 for set of kit and 5 cartridges? Dirt cheap compared to my friend's Relx!! Attached is how the package look like. Trust me and google it yourself. Anyway the cost is so low, I think no harm trying and I will update you guys again soon. Meantime, stay safe and healthy everyone:party:

6c1bd96205a8f1f6a8b9.jpg

Attachments

• 12fbbb9fba514e0f1740.jpg
    12fbbb9fba514e0f1740.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I have googled search a few brands with similar product specification and out of nowhere Bold Vape Lite caught my attention.

I've never heard of that specific device/kit, nor have I ever seen anyone on ECF post about it. It's probably because that type of set-up isn't the most preferred one...where there is still a huge number of others available for them to buy. More popular set-ups are 1) kits with a mod and refillable tank that uses replaceable coils, 2) pod set-ups with refillable cartridges and sometimes replaceable coils, 3) separate mods, tanks, coils, RBAs, etc. Most of these, in the longrun, are less expensive to use from day to day.

However, given your situation, that Bold Lite looks to be a decent option for you...especially since you'd need to stealth vape. Only thing I'd caution you about is to not chain vape with it...like you might have with a set-up that used eliquid made with freebase nicotine. The 30mg eliquid (or often higher mg) in cartridges like those, is Salt Nic. While it's likely "smooth"...it can pack a whalop if you chain vape it.

watervapour

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
Little Red Star
I've never heard of that specific device/kit, nor have I ever seen anyone on ECF post about it. It's probably because that type of set-up isn't the most preferred one...where there is still a huge number of others available for them to buy. More popular set-ups are 1) kits with a mod and refillable tank that uses replaceable coils, 2) pod set-ups with refillable cartridges and sometimes replaceable coils, 3) separate mods, tanks, coils, RBAs, etc. Most of these, in the longrun, are less expensive to use from day to day.

However, given your situation, that Bold Lite looks to be a decent option for you...especially since you'd need to stealth vape. Only thing I'd caution you about is to not chain vape with it...like you might have with a set-up that used eliquid made with freebase nicotine. The 30mg eliquid (or often higher mg) in cartridges like those, is Salt Nic. While it's likely "smooth"...it can pack a whalop if you chain vape it.

thanks for your valuable input.

I’ve owned numerous mods and tanks but now they are collecting dusts in shelves. Initially I spend lots of time building coils and juice but were rather busy lately so I have gone back to stinky ciggy.

Yes indeed, this may be a simple device but probably can help me to quit stinky. Furthermore, it is cheap and I can’t expect much from it and of course I shouldn’t use it for chain vaping. In the place that I stay, I don’t have much choice to choose from and given its convenient and compact design, I think it’s best suit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread