Color- Light orange

Smell- Buttery cream

Vapor- Good

Throat hit- slight

Subtle, med. flavor, strong- Subtle-medium

Non sweet, slightly sweet, sweet, very sweet- Lightly sweet-sweet

Clean (free from perfuminess/chemical taste/soapiness)- Yes clean taste

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

My Grandpa is 83. He always orders Belgian waffles for breakfast when we are out-even though he has diabetes lol Im a chocolate chip pancakes kind of guy. Im also a thank you grandpa I wont say crap about your giant waffles while avoiding the check kinda guy.

As soon as I smelled it I got excited (not that kind of excited) I've had one other Belgian waffle, and one other French toast.

It smells buttery, and sweet....and that's how it tastes.

@3.7v call it subtle and lightly sweet (for a waffle)

@4.2v call it butter cream

@5v call it sweet and satisfying
and what you probably are expecting- a flavorful, sweet, desserty type vape.

It's sweet and buttery through out the vape. The cream/whipped cream pops up during the exhale but the waffle/doughy part isn't quite there. Just so ya know.

BombayVaping E-Liquid, Drip Tips, atomizers, Bombtank, Drip Tips and more!

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
So, Ogredog, I've been following your reviews for this vendor, since they've been on my list to try anyways, and you got me intruigued. I like the idea of butter cream without the waffle. OK, call me perverse... LOL

But I also noticed that in your reviews the flavor strength is noted as "medium". What flavor strength did you order from them, Firecracker, M-80, Dynamite, or Explosive? Just want to know the ballpark, because I like stronger flavors, but don't want it so strong that the flavor goes south...

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
They are the 10% which is fine on this one, if your hardware is similar to mine. I prefer medium to strong on most juices as well but that is my preference, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a subtle vape with a great flavor.

Remember what I said this is mostly a sweet buttery taste. You probably won't want sweet butter all day long lol and probably won't want it too IN YOUR FACE strong.

I wish I had maple because I would add this 1 drop to two maple I bet that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread