Bonus! Check this video and you might win sth good from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
How’s it going? ECF,

Times fly, it is Friday again.
Innokin wishes you will have a great weekend. :headbang:

Bonus! Check this video via YouTube:

Comment below and let us know what do you think? ;)
What kind of video would you like to see from us in the near future?
Please feel free to share your thoughts below.

:rickroll:
30 comments = 1 Winner (more comments more winners)
Each individual counts three comments, Max.

Each winner will get one CoolfireZ80 kit.
The Color will be randomly assigned.
The winner will randomly choose on August 12th, 2021.

Hoping you all have fun! :thumbs:

Best Regards,
Innokin

Last edited:

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Last edited:

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Post 2. I would like to see more close-ups of the mod - maybe a quick peek at each of the features, but have the video fast forward between each focal point and then slow-mo rotate it. Focal features being the the material used on the body (I'm not sure if people know, but it's cushiony and pleasant to the touch - I think this is a selling point), the display UI zooming in on the F(0) and Hz adjustments. At the very least, it might get people wondering what it is and hopefully do a little looking into it. These features set the Z80 apart from other mods.

Last edited:

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Post 3. I would also like to see more close-ups of the tank - again, slow-mo'ing at focal points of interest. The juice refill membrane and top cap twist to seal, twisting the AFC, showing that the glass is removable, and how easily a coil pops in and out. Gleaming a light down onto the aesthetic of the tank as you spin it in the light - it's wonderfully crafted, show it off. Being able to replace a coil with pretty much a full tank of juice - a convenience that shouldn't be overlooked.

I realize much of this info can be found on your website, but assuming that this is your only advertisement that makes contact with an individual, I think you should show them more of the product, while also showing off how it vapes.

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2020
    It's a professionally produced video, for sure!

What I'd like to see in the future is perhaps maybe an "evolution" video? Like the kit has the Zenith II tank, so even showing the progression of the tank from its first version all the way to the Zenith II, focused on the improvements made, I think that will be cool to watch

Reactions: Z-Lee

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    Fun video but I would love to see more about the product itself and way less about just people vaping. I don't feel like this video showcases what a wonderful kit the Z80 Zenith II really is. The combination of the Z80 and Zenith II is so good looking with features that really appeal to users it deserves the starring role, customers want to see what they would be buying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread