Bonus! Check this video and you might win sth good from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali xx

Nov 10, 2017
Airlie Beach Qld
2. I have been thinking about this for days!! New to vaping basically, I keep wondering what people think seeing a mass of cloud coming out of my car window. It gave me an idea, this is long so dont hold your breath.

Start by zooming in on a couple of young guys in a small truck (so we see them above the surrounding cars} stuck in traffic, they are tradesmen type and have been working, you can see the dirt on them. The traffic isnt moving, its stuck at lights. The passenger fumbles around and finds a cigarette in a packet and lights it, the driver growls""mate! thats my last smoke" they start to get cranky and yell at each other, we dont hear it though, we pull backwards and we move to viewing a different car, a convertible with an older gentleman and a younger woman, they are talking but we dont hear it properly, just a bit of muffle talking, he lights a cigarette, then rests his hand on top of the windscreen with the smoke in his hand. The end of the smoke is blown off and either onto the lap of the woman, or into her hair which catches fire. (Not sure if you have limitations on that). Either way she screams and you see a drama starting in that car as we pull back again and view a different car. A scruffy looking older woman in a beat up car is trying to light a cigarette and her lighter wont work, she starts getting frustrated and almost yelling at the lighter and hitting the steering wheel as we pull back again and move back to the guys in the small truck, the traffic starts moving and they see a car come up beside them, its not flash or anything, just plain, but there is a woman in it. Not stunning but looking happy and content and comfortable, as she is basically along side them they look at her in a checking her out kind of way, she puts the vape to her mouth and blows the vape at them slightly provocatively then gives them a beautiful smile and then drives off quite quickly not stupidly though, the guys just look at each other, bemused. The screen fades out and the vape fades in. Sitting to one side of it, it says

Coolfire z80 Zenith II
by Innokin,

then underneath the words come up one at a time "It just makes sense" below that in smaller type to fade in, contact your local store today or go to .... with the website address, or something along those lines.

I think this could be a bit humorous, and hopefully thought provoking.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I agree that it should be a bit slower on the close up beginning shots. I like to see the details of the mod and tank and not so much people blowing clouds, though it is good to see a set up in use. Though you clearly showed it has a tank (isn't a pod), you left out that the battery can be replaced and it has usb charging, which seems to be a good selling feature for many, even newbies.

BTW, I highly recommend this Z80 kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread