• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bored of this flavor.. any brick and mortar store in Cola?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all.. it's been awhile since I posted in here but I finally got myself sorted out with good batteries and 2 atty's to switch out depending on what flavor I want so I dont end up mixing..

I'm running a 900 mah ego battery from the vapor guys (setup at barnyard flea market)

and my other is a 1000 mah ego ptc battery.. so now I will definitely have to not worry about having a battery without a charge.. and if i do.. i still have a 510 mega battery and a standard 510 battery for those desperate times..

I'm vaping on this 11mg dekang ry4 and im just tired of it.. not even halfway through this 50ml bottle of it.. ON the other hand.. i've about sucked dry the entire bottle of dekang juicy peach i got from the vapor guys. that stuff is delicious!

But anyways, what I really want to know is- isn't there some sort of brick and mortar vaping store around harbison somewhere? Bower Parkway maybe? I can't seem to find any info for it online.. I'd like to just shop around for some good flavors.. cause really this dekang ry4 is not sweet enough for me.

I like really strong sweetness in my flavors.. the killa vanilla from high caliber is a great all day vape for me.. i can kill a 10ml bottle of that in about 2 or 3 days. I tend to be a chain vaper when I enjoy my flavor.

ON the other hand, if any of you live near red bank or pelion or gilbert.. and wouldnt mind having a mini meet to swap flavors or just try out flavors with each other.. that would be awesome too!

But I would love to get down to a brick and mortar store TODAY if its possible. I don't think I can be calling up jimmy @ the vapor guys EVERY time i run out of a flavor I like, heh.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread