Bottle Reuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Maybe off topic, but.......... not being a DIY'er I was wondering if you folks prefer new or "second hand" bottles for your juice? The reason I'm asking is that I've got a variety of 15 & 30 ml glass bottles along with 3 ml plastic dropper bottles. If there is an interest then I will post over in the Classified forum. If there are concerns among the DIY'ers over sanitation then I'll recycle them. Any advice is appreciated!

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
I re-use all of my bottles...I've got tons of them, why throw them away and buy new "clean" ones. I put a drop of dish soap in them with some hot water, shake and rinse...good as new.

Point is, I'm sure people would buy them for a reasonable price.

Ok, thanks! I wasn't sure how the DIYfolks felt about re-using someone else's old juice bottles.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
I would be interested in purchasing a couple of 3 ml plastic bottles. Used is fine. They fit perfectly in a little homemade case I put together that I can throw in my purse.

Please let me know if you'd consider selling just two.

The forum moderator here might frown on me for turning this into a "selling" thread. What I will do instead is send you a Private Message when I'm ready to post an ad in the Classifieds. Hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread