Not open for further replies.

SirVette

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Texas
I just got a PV a couple of weeks ago & only have 1 20ml empty plastic
dropper bottle. The e-liquid plastic dropper bottles should work great for
carry however getting the liquid in is easier said than done w/ a Halo glass
dropper. Did get it done & added a drop of Creme de Menthe.
I did a quick search on bottles here & it seems order is the word. I only need 1 for now so I had a woman do a search in the kitchen & she came up with a pack of 4 small plastic 1/4 oz. bottles with removable drip tops. I asked which 3 colorings were her favorites & dumped the other one so now there is a mixing carry bottle. :cool:

Adams food coloring pack of 4 plastic 1/4 oz. (good size for carry).
Tested with e-liquid & they do not spill w/ drip top in place.
Just thought some might be interested in bottles that could be picked up locally.

I wasn't planning on a syringe which may be good for refilling carts. Evidently a syringe is needed to fill the e-liquid plastic dropper bottles like Janty. If I do that, what size needle is needed?

If any one has found some other small bottles locally or that e-juice comes in that are good for mixing
w/o syringe & carry, that would be good to post
though I am fixed for now.

Last edited:

Ast_Isis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
Try looking at Michaels, Garden Ridge, or Hobby Lobby since they have a variety of bottle types.

You probably want an 18 gauge needle particularly if you use VG since it is thick.

I don't use needles to fill dropper bottles. I just use either a 1ml or 3ml syringe. I also have a few small funnels.

Last edited:

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Candlechem

I got some there. They have added some new selections too like the 3ml, 6ml and the 10ml boston type. They didn't have those when I ordered.

Shipping is flat rate priority for less than 5 pounds the site says. Mine came packaged in a big flat rate bag as I recall. I got a dozen 30ml and 25 each of 15 and 7.5ml but would have ordered the 6 and 10s had they been available.

Most e-cig sellers sell bottles such as 3ml and 10s for about .60 or .70 each. These are .40 for the 3ml so they cost less in bulk.

The U.S. Plastics are much more expensive once you add shipping.

CandleChem, Plastic Bottles, Amber Dropper Bottles, Cobalt Blue Dropper Bottle, Boston Round Bottles

Last edited:

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
I gave up on using syringes quickly. I use the an Ego and V4L Premium cartomizers with the removable rubber cap. I just use a paperclip to remove the cap and drip about ten drops or so down the side of the tube as the carto is held at an angle. I set it aside and vape another for a while till the liquid in the first one has settled and switch back if I like. I have five cartos filled at all times so it's easy to just switch over. I bought a Brother labler to lable the cartos. If you label them put the lable near the batt end of the carto or it will interfere with the airflow of the cone.

I was refilling with the condom and spin and all that but this is easier. I have some SuperTmanufacturing T-Tips on order - 510/901 plastic version and will replace the rubber cap with those for a whistle tip effect and ease of use. Check it out.

:)

Ast_Isis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
Currently not using VG.
A syringe w/o needle would be fine for me. Do both the 1 & 3 ml syringes work great to fill carts? Pics. or links?

I don't use cartos but had to learn since my sister likes them. Macdiver's advice is how I taught her to fill the carts. That way she can fill them straight from the drip bottle or with the dropper from a glass bottle.

The 1 & 3 ml syringes are how I fill the small drip top plastic bottles when I am making liquid. As a matter of fact, syringes without needles are how I measure all my ingredients when making liquid. It is more precise than by drops. :)

Ast_Isis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
Ahh okay :)

To refill my standard 510 cartridges I just add liquid directly to the filling from the bottle. No syringe or needle needed. :)

I do know that some people will use a syringe and needle to extract extra liquid from the filling. This happens when they are going to change out the filling but I can not say I have ever done it. Seems more of a bother than it is worth IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread