Bottom feed atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyspaere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Wisconsin
I'm about a week from buying my 1st squonker, & unless the brand used one I find comes w/ an atty - I'll be needing one.

I'm an rta aficionado, & wondering what atty I should start with. I've never been into drippers, so I'm in the dark. I know a bunch of names, but they mean virtually nothing to me.

I like a flavorful vape, I'm not concerned with clouding a room out, but do like dense vapor. Oh, & money is definitely an object (I'm anti-rich).

Help?

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Welcome (almost) to the world of bottom feeding, it changes everything.

Check out Chowderheads thread here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-supplier-forum/581604-catfish-atty-mods.html , there is a stock list link in his sig where you can see what he's got, just PM him to purchase.

Rob at REOs mods has a selection of bottom fed conversion atties at the link in my sig.

As far as what atty is best, that depends on what your looking for. From what you've said our likes seem to be pretty close. My current favorites are an Odin which was converted by CH, a Derringer which I purchased from him and The Nuppin' by pdib which you can find here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...orum/524238-pdib-library-tech-specs-info.html (info thread) or here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-again-you-kids-should-behave-yourselves.html (really long, lotsa chat Sumpin' and Nuppin' thread)

Those should keep you busy for awhile, welcome and feel free to ask any other questions.

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I'm about a week from buying my 1st squonker, & unless the brand used one I find comes w/ an atty - I'll be needing one.

I'm an RTA aficionado, & wondering what atty I should start with. I've never been into drippers, so I'm in the dark. I know a bunch of names, but they mean virtually nothing to me.

I like a flavorful vape, I'm not concerned with clouding a room out, but do like dense vapor. Oh, & money is definitely an object (I'm anti-rich).

Help?

Hi mate and welcome to squonking.

What unit are you getting?
Some squonkers are restricted in the size of the RDA they will work with.

Cheers
I

lyspaere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Wisconsin
What unit are you getting?
Some squonkers are restricted in the size of the RDA they will work with.

After payday, I'll be watching for a Reo Grand LP that I can afford. I've seen a few roll through various classifieds since I've been window-shopping.

Thanks for the suggestions, B2L! I've been watching Chowderhead's thread for a few days - that's what promoted this question. I see people really excited about the various atty's, & I'm painfully aware that I have no perspective on what is what.

The Derringer, Nuppin, & Freakshow Mini have all been recommended to me for what I'm looking for. Can't hurt to get more opinions!

lyspaere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Wisconsin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread