Bought a 510-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

elwcom

Dec 11, 2009
under the bridge
I've been using my 510 with ce2's for a good 2 weeks now and I love them, but the ce2's kind of got annoying, every time i opened a fresh one, the tube was cracked, so a little annoyed with repairing them. I read into tanks and about there leak issues, but i liked the ease of filling them while out and about etc.
So I grabbed one and i love it, no leaks at all so far! I'm a big 510 fan, I like slim pv's, they remind me more of cigarettes, i even flick them :-/ haha
On another good note I finally kicked that morning cig! Finally! I bought a 18mg juice and it's perfect for the morning vape.

Couple of questions though, can anyone give me some info or guide me to a thread about cleaning tank atomizers? I want to look after them the best I can.
And what is this RY3/4 liquid I hear people rave about? What flavor is it? I can't seem to get to the bottom of this!

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
search youtube on the atty cleaning there are some good vid's. RY4, there is a RY4 roundup thread that explains the history of the flavor better than I can but everyones RY4 is different. My all day vape is RY4 from Breezesmokes but I've tried 4 others and none of them taste a thing like each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread