Bought My 1st Mod: COV Mini Volt with Nicolas Tank any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
;)
I think i’ll vape it around 12w with the 1.8ohm coil and charge it at some point during the day.
One question tho, i saw a review saying that it takes 3hours to fully charge o_O, pls tell me it’s less lol.
Peace.
Best I can tell, you are right, a full charge takes 3 hours.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Mine was sold as a 1300mAh device as well, but when I had it apart there was only an 1100mAh cell in it. COV pulled a little switcheroo at some point.

There is a minor bug that can happen when charging the MiniVolt. If you plug it in while it is turned on, there is the odd chance that the screen will be blank and not show the charging status. It still charges but shows nothing on the screen so you have no idea if it's fully charged or not. Always shut the MiniVolt off before you plug it in to charge and that bug never occurs.

The Wraith was the last purchase I made of a CoV product, but that is another story...

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
;)
I think i’ll vape it around 12w with the 1.8ohm coil and charge it at some point during the day.
One question tho, i saw a review saying that it takes 3hours to fully charge o_O, pls tell me it’s less lol.
Peace.
3 hours seems a long time. I have an Evic Basic (1,500 mAh) and it's difficult to say if it takes 3 hours as I never leave it more than halfway to charge. I fear it probably would take 3 hours if totally 'flat'.

Shakur92

Aug 13, 2018
Paris, France
04D33356-F33F-4BA2-9CCA-0D996E9600BA.jpeg
3hours sounds possible which is why you need a second device to vape on while the first is charging. Then it doesn't matter how long the 1st device takes to charge. (also if your coil is 'manqué' you can continue vaping while you fix it)
Hey there,
Yeah i’ll definitely buy a second mod really soon. I bought a Berserker MTL starter kit and an Uwell Whirl 22 that are coming shortly. But i think i’m pretty much set for now :2cool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread