Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
I just bought a new 901 starter kit for my mom. She has smoked for 30+ years and has some health problems associated with smoking. I also included a passthru with her kit, along with an extra atty.

Since about 4pm today, she has not touched an analog and has no desire to. She is totally amazed at how easy it is to convert to vaping after smoking for so long.

+1 to the enormous vaping community!!!

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Excellent !! I am finally off analogs after 30+ yrs. I know my kids are also thrilled.

It's nice knowing your kids appreciate you enough to support you in quitting a nasty habit, while in the meantime keeping you satisfied with the alternative to analogs.

Congratz by the way. Did it take a while for you to get off of the analogs, or did you pick up vaping and never look back?

Travis798

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Oklahoma
When I got my 510 I loaned my mom my Joye 306 and she has been happy with it for a week now. I'm refilling the carts for her and her atty died and I didn't have a spare so I slapped a 510 atty on it and she's happy once more. She smoked about 4 packs a day for about 40 years now, and says she has no desire for a cigarette. I have her a 510 kit coming in the mail.

I also got another 510 kit for my stepdad, but I'm not so sure he is going to take to it like my mom and I have. I'm trying to convert my brother, but I'm pretty certain he will have none of it. I'll probably get my sister a kit and some juice for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread