Bovine love, from Kristen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
WooooHoooo, eat your hearts out LD, Ab, Nixdaddy, Buck and all you other guys!!!

Thank you MistressNomad, that little picture should be all the proof those others guys will ever need to see to know that TexasT is the BULL in this pasture! This ends all speculation!

And thank you too Kristen for the beautiful pose with that wonderful shirt. I'll meet you out under the old apple tree at eight tonight!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
This... cannot... BE! That no cutie loves lil ol' me. No pics for me to see... Why, oh why not me.....
It was TexasT, who got to see... Gloating as a cow would be... Across the sea... Is there a cutie just for me?

;)

Awe! There is somebody out there for you Nix and who knows? She may not even being wearing a T-Shirt lol!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
No, not a coincidink. She got it just for TexasT.

MistressNomad, you can tell Kristen if you would please, that I am sooo honored and flattered. That was absolutely a sweet thing for her to do and for you to post it.

Sorry boys. You can say your poems and flash your tattoos, but as MistressNomad stated so succinctly, moo and behold!

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
MistressNomad, you can tell Kristen if you would please, that I am sooo honored and flattered. That was absolutely a sweet thing for her to do and for you to post it.

Sorry boys. You can say your poems and flash your tattoos, but as MistressNomad stated so succinctly, moo and behold!

Message conveyed. Kristen is blushing like a calf in spring.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Gosh, the boys are all so strangely silent. I guess they are all sitting there banging their poor little heads on their computer desks. Poor cow-less guys.

But don't cry over spilled milk. And maybe its time for y'all to turn the udder cheek and mooo-ve on. Also, please remember that stepping on cowpies brings good luck.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Well, I haven't been around for the past week. I've been really busy at work. These POS systems don't write themselves and my boss gave me an impossible deadline. I was getting a bit upset until... well... they threw more money at me. It shut me up really fast. ;-)

Now T., I knew someone loved ya! Now you can tell the Mrs. that she needs to be extra special to you or your gonna leave her for a cow lovin' girl!

Now for me, I know you all love Kristen but, she isn't my type. For my bro T, he likes them like Kristen. I like them more like... well... if I say her name again, she is going to kick my .... all over these forums. :(

Okay. I have to get heading out. Abi's school chorus is singing the National Anthem for the Orlando Magic tonight. I'll be in the nose bleed section where I paid double money for terrible seats. Gotta love those fund raiser tickets! At least it goes to a good cause. I got yelled at by two different women for not taking them (even though I got the tickets in November). I know my resolution was to start dating again but, I already need a break!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Now for me, I know you all love Kristen but, she isn't my type. For my bro T, he likes them like Kristen. I like them more like... well... if I say her name again, she is going to kick my .... all over these forums. :(

I know who LD is talking about!!!

And she doesn't have to know she exists as long as us guys do, cause we all have lottsa loooooove for her too.

miss Kristen is a sweetheart. and just so you know, she is so much better looking in person. I will have you you techies know her brain pan will give you a run for your money, she is first caliber when it comes to computers and tech work. go ahead and drool, she is single too!!!!
kristen@freedomsmokeusa.com feel free to email her, keep it family like please unless she asks for different :)

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
She's a cutie. Texas T you should sig that pic.

I thought about that son et, but then realized everyone would think I was a lovely young lady and I'd be getting all kinds of PM's and e-mails and date offers. And when I showed up for the date I'd probably get beat up.

I'd better stick with cows.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Well, I haven't been around for the past week. I've been really busy at work. These POS systems don't write themselves and my boss gave me an impossible deadline. I was getting a bit upset until... well... they threw more money at me. It shut me up really fast. ;-)

Now T., I knew someone loved ya! Now you can tell the Mrs. that she needs to be extra special to you or your gonna leave her for a cow lovin' girl!

Okay. I have to get heading out. Abi's school chorus is singing the National Anthem for the Orlando Magic tonight. I'll be in the nose bleed section where I paid double money for terrible seats. Gotta love those fund raiser tickets! At least it goes to a good cause. I got yelled at by two different women for not taking them (even though I got the tickets in November). I know my resolution was to start dating again but, I already need a break!

Hey, we've all been wondering about you lately. Thanks for letting us know you are still breathing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread