Bovine love, from Kristen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I thought about that son et, but then realized everyone would think I was a lovely young lady and I'd be getting all kinds of PM's and e-mails and date offers. And when I showed up for the date I'd probably get beat up.

I'd better stick with cows.

Yeah thats definately something to consider. ROFL.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
A little bit country, a little bit rock 'n' roll... we got all types here.

I'm actually pretty impervious this sort of discussion. I'm only vaguely aware I exist, let alone that I have a physical manifestation.

By the by, it doesn't count as not mentioning it if you make it obvious who you are mentioning. ;)

Well, it is good that there are all types at FSUSA. And yes, some of the people in this forum knew who I was speaking about. How could they not? I have teased in order threads but, can you blame me? :p

I mean, finding a woman who is intelligent, ambitious and accomplished all at the same time is a feat in itself. Finding all of that in an attractive woman makes her, well... unbelievably beautiful! :hubba:

In other words: pardon the drool! :oops:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I know who LD is talking about!!!

And she doesn't have to know she exists as long as us guys do, cause we all have lottsa loooooove for her too.

Well said Bro!

Yeah LD, we've been accusing you and Ab of all kinds of things. Both of you have been absent and unaccounted for! You've been determined to be guilty due to absenteeism.

Of course you have! I think you learned how to blame everything on me from my ex-wife.

pssst...I think his punishment needs to be turning over to us all his vaping juices.

I thought you were my friend. I can understand T trying this but, not you Free. *sniff*

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Well said Bro!

Of course you have! I think you learned how to blame everything on me from my ex-wife.

I thought you were my friend. I can understand T trying this but, not you Free. *sniff*

I am your friend, LD. I just knew as your friend that you'd be more than willing to share your juices with us. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread