Box Mod start at $27 Batteries, Chargers, LR Atomizers, More

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipskicks

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
So Cal
I received Ken's box mod today and I just wanted to say this thing is GREAT!! I am so happy to toss my 510 batteries in a box (or maybe use one to drip so I don't worry about leaking into the box).

There's not a whole lot to say as there are videos and millions of reviews of the box mod in general. Ken was great to deal with though, communication was amazing, the shipping was super quick. If I get the money and look into a 5v, I will be here.

kenb54

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central IL USA
www.boxmods.net
Probably going to order a 3.7 here in the next few days. I'm looking for a mod to use my Vapor4Life cartomizers on. Does the 501 to 901/KR808-D adapter sold on the boxmods.net site work with V4L carts?

Yes they do, but put in the notes of the order to make the 510 connector flush with the box. Makes it easier to get the adapter on and off. Black 3.7 boxes are ready to ship. The colored boxes are made to order. Below are some recent pics of the 5 volt and 3.7.

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

Last edited:

kenb54

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central IL USA
www.boxmods.net
I loved my 2xAA box mod but this 3xAA 3.7v parallel box mod rocks. It really bought my attys to life. Thanks Ken. Once again great work.

Thanks Bababooey, I don't know about bringing the atty to life, but I bet you can vape for days on that. We are finally caught up on orders, trying to get some 5 volt and 3.7's in stock. Wait times are back to the normal 3-4 days or less. If anyone is ordering to use cartomizers with their mod, let me know in the comments section of the order. KR808D need the adapters, the 510 cartomizers work with the mod but the atomizer hole needs to be made bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread