Box Mod with Liquid Auto-Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragile

Jul 19, 2009
Ingolstadt Germany
No they are not for sale currently but the inventor is talking to suppliers right now(btw the information is noted in the vid shortly before it ends :p)

Step by step is not possible because i dindt build this thing. The Inventor is a Member of the German Forum. But he will publish a list with all the necessarry parts this weekend. I will post it here too.

Fragile

Jul 19, 2009
Ingolstadt Germany
Yeah just saw the review of the juice box but in my opinion it´s a lot different to Box Mod i did the review on. First of all it has a manual pump(not that this is a bad thing but i´m a technics geek :p) second difference is that you have to use a homemade atty. I´m pretty sure i couldn´t build one. The Tropfi uses regular 510 attys so it can be replaced very easily. Also the Tropfi has some other features like the modded depot and the Atty checker.

Overall i think the juice box is a very good device but i would prefer the Tropfi instead.

If you can get your hands on a Tropfi or the juice box do so if you can!!!!! You won´t regret it!

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
Never thought of the Medical pumps. I work IT at a business that sells medical equipment (& products to employees at cost). Hmmmmm. My landlord works selling dental "Everything hardware"... more hmmmmmm. Thanks for the idea! Maybe I'll scavenge through the "Damaged Product Pile"... Wonder if we can order/have ordered any inexpensive pumps. Customer service should be a good source! I had better hurry if I want to milk the Dental side... my escrow should be closing soon, so the current landlord wants that last month of rent... work it... LOL!!!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Hmmm, amazing this crops up after someone from Germany showed so much interest in the Juice Box Mod on another chat forum. Waiting that long to prime a stock atomizer though? When you can prime a Juice Box atty in one pump (less than a second) and the atomizers last, they are homemade for the express purpose of never having to replace them.

... this seems a little curious to me, in the way it resembles the Juice Box, the time it's being "discovered", and in the components used.

ALUCARD

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Wylie, TX
iphoneism.us
Hmmm, amazing this crops up after someone from Germany showed so much interest in the Juice Box Mod on another chat forum. Waiting that long to prime a stock atomizer though? When you can prime a Juice Box atty in one pump (less than a second) and the atomizers last, they are homemade for the express purpose of never having to replace them.

... this seems a little curious to me, in the way it resembles the Juice Box, the time it's being "discovered", and in the components used.

Exactly my thoughts..

Fragile

Jul 19, 2009
Ingolstadt Germany
i can´t believe what you are talking about... Copying this copying that...

that´s pathetic.

If you want to know: This Mod has been first introduced by the German Forum Member Reinhold at the 12th of August 2009

He made one for me because i begged him to.

If you want proof for that...

here is the Link to the Thread. but you have to be registered to see the sub section.

Elektronisches Rauchen Forum

that´s really childish and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread