Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I don't have the boxxer but i'm experienced with boro's in general. Biggest tip I can give is make sure you lube the gasket with juice thoroughly. I always use two thumbs to gently slide the glass back with the thumbs near the outside edge.

I have heard that the replacement glass is pretty thin and easy to break :)
Boros are easy. As you say just lube the gasket and use common sense.
The Boxxer clone is nothing like a boro in functionality.
This is a whole other ball game. I was wondering why 5 packs of replacement glass were so popular.
Now I know.
Design flaw heaped on design flaw.
Pretty good flavour but with the orig vapeshell on my other BB I've just stopped using the Boxxer clone. Too may leaks etc etc

• Informative
Reactions: charlie1465

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
The vapeshell is my favourite BB rba...run one every day :)

You may want to come over to the SXK BB thread......

SXK Billet box...

It's the best place to ask these types of questions but having said that I know that everybody is pretty upset with the boxer clone. The makers of the original took a big hit because of the problem. They are supposed to be bringing out number 2 which will have all the issues fixed :)
Thanks Charlie.
Yeah I saw that Odis are offering the brand new Boxxer v2 and a brand new Flow v2 to any customers who bought their orig Boxxer. Taking a hit alright.

I check out that other thread.

• Love
Reactions: charlie1465

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I don't have the boxxer but i'm experienced with boro's in general. Biggest tip I can give is make sure you lube the gasket with juice thoroughly. I always use two thumbs to gently slide the glass back with the thumbs near the outside edge.

I have heard that the replacement glass is pretty thin and easy to break :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Boros are easy. As you say just lube the gasket and use common sense.
The Boxxer clone is nothing like a boro in functionality.
This is a whole other ball game. I was wondering why 5 packs of replacement glass were so popular.
Now I know.
Design flaw heaped on design flaw.
Pretty good flavour but with the orig vapeshell on my other BB I've just stopped using the Boxxer clone. Too may leaks etc etc
The vapeshell is my favourite BB rba...run one every day :)

You may want to come over to the SXK BB thread......

SXK Billet box...

It's the best place to ask these types of questions but having said that I know that everybody is pretty upset with the boxer clone. The makers of the original took a big hit because of the problem. They are supposed to be bringing out number 2 which will have all the issues fixed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread