Boycott state farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

enadrown

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
Salina, Kansas
I have already boycotted them years ago after they denied me auto insurance because I gotten a ticket previously for driving without insurance. HA. This is just another nail in state farms coffin for me. They used to send me junk mail everyonce in a while trying to get me to use them, i "less than politely" wrote back and told them I would NEVER use their company, explained why, sent all their junk mail back (several different pieces I hadn't got around to tossing out), told them not to harass me any more, and that American Family was more than happy to insure my husband and I with our less than perfect driving records, 4 vehicles, and 1 house. I felt oddly proud of myself, lol!

BriDog67

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Wisconsin USA
Also, this is the same company that jacked my brothers premiums sky high even though he's been a loyal customer for 30+ years and has never had a ticket or an accident.

However he did make that crucial mistake of letting his credit score drop several points and apparently, that's enough to deem someone an unsafe driver.

They're already being boycotted by me.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
I personally find that all of what these anti -"insert whatever here" is offensive.
But the general american public sits on their complacent asses and does nothing.

Which is why this country is heading down the toilet. I live for the day that China finally calls out the good ol' USA for payment on the debt we owe.

Rape Farms is just the tip of the iceburg of the problems that infest this country like an unwanted STD. But unfortunately, very few care.

So I hope these complacent asses wind up harvesting some rice patty farm in Kentucky the day China calls us on our debt.

Lets just hope that our future presidents have the art of fellatio down pat for our Chinese "friends". It's all we got right now.

This country needs a reset. Like a locked up program.

Last edited:

umop apisdn

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
I'm gonna have to agree with the poster on the other page--and add some of my own to that post, as say....'I think they've kicked the smoker around all they could, it's no longer as fun as it used to be...now they're after us...'

I wonder who will be next........and where will it end?
That post on the other page is actually based on an anti-nazi poem "First they came..." look it up. Normally I'd say that comparing something like a private e-cig ban to something so atrocious is insulting, but the way our country is going, it's not too far off.
Interesting fact: one of Hitler's early steps was banning smoking along with alcohol.

BriDog67

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Wisconsin USA
Normally I'd say that comparing something like a private e-cig ban to something so atrocious is insulting, but the way our country is going, it's not too far off

Not meant to offend anyone or compare something like a smoking ban to the holocaust or even to suggest a similar end result. But if you look at history the similarities are eerily similar to how it all began. The main point I try to make with that is that there seems to be a majority of self righteous, do gooders who pat themselves on the back for their tolerance and acceptance yet isolate those who don't agree with them under the guise of protecting others.

yknotagain summed it up quite well. I should be able to make my own choices and as long as I'm not harming anyone else nobody should have the right to take those choices away from me.

It started out as certain establishments banned smoking which is their right and even though I may not agree, how it should be. But then the Government stepped in and made it city-wide. Later it became county-wide, and then state-wide, and now it's becoming within a certain distance of buildings. See the pattern?

This company decided to ban e-cigs. Again, their right and also our right to protest/boycott them. But soon the Government will step in and decide for us. We are strangling ourselves with political correctness and at some point like the original poem suggests, there will be nobody left to speak for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread