BP Mods Bushido squonk mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Because I don't have enough squonk mods (lol), I decided to snag a BP mods Bushido. Ordered it yesterday - it's coming from China so it'll probably be a few weeks before I see it. Hopefully, like a lot of my vapemail from China, I forget I even ordered it. I love surprises.

Ordered the green one which was a tough call over the orange one. Bottom fill is neat and I'm a sucker for small 18650 squonk mechs. Also nice is the use of aluminum vs. zinc alloy. Time will tell if my $47 was well spent.

2_7afcfb33-fd6d-43cd-9553-b5b5274e15db.png

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
This thing has been great the several days I've been using it. Good enough that I just ordered another one in Tangerine color. A few more bucks than I paid for the green one but only a few. Still a great deal for a well made, well performing, small no-frills mech squonk.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Where are you ordering these?

Health Cabin. Code AUG15 knocks 15% off. My second one was ordered on 8/3 and only took 11 days to hit my mailbox. If Space Gray comes back in stock before the end of the month, I'm grabbing one of those, too.

t4A7MXr.jpg

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
And look at this thing squonk! That's with a half full bottle. The feed tube is metal and runs the length of the bottle so it takes getting used to hitting it every time you squonk. But, it squonks! It will nearly empty the bottle.

Button lock, silver plated contacts (and spare contacts), great bottle with spare... for ~$50 shipped. I've been a die-hard squonker for many years and friends, let me tell you, this thing is a steal.

eh... can't get the video to embed. /shrug

squonk action vid

Last edited:

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    And look at this thing squonk! That's with a half full bottle. The feed tube is metal and runs the length of the bottle so it takes getting used to hitting it every time you squonk. But, it squonks! It will nearly empty the bottle.

Button lock, silver plated contacts (and spare contacts), great bottle with spare... for ~$50 shipped. I've been a die-hard squonker for many years and friends, let me tell you, this thing is a steal.

eh... can't get the video to embed. /shrug

squonk action vid
    What's the VG/PG ratio of your juice? The Pulse II also has that kind of a squonk setup, and it feels like it takes me ages to get some to squeeze up into the juice well, lol. I'm running 70/30.

Reactions: CMD-Ky

Train2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    If you want, another $40 range mod that's worth it - same sources should carry the Requiem kit.
    Actually just peeked - Health Cabin, it's like $35 WITH the RDA.

I like the Bushido - trying to decide between green and orange for my second one.
    I have the grey - and I agree, the anodizing is really really nice.

This Requiem, while different advantages, is also impressive in it's way - check out the friggin' door! It's literally like triple-thick, metal, and has an o-ring.
    Doesn't NEED one, because the magnets are awesome - but with that door on, the mod is HEAVY. In a good way, I think...

2 metalmods.jpg

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I do like the mod ...but...

Would like to know if a regular squonk bottle could be fitted versus their 4.5ml proprietary bottle. I'm used to 7-10ml bottles. Not a fan of any proprietary designs.

Also what is the tube size?
    Those two bottles (between the Requiem and Bushido) almost look interchangeable, but would need a custom length plastic tube to cover the difference. I suppose the Bushido bottle is that short to accommodate difficulties getting the bottle in and out? I feel they could have very easily made it 7 mL w/out much additional hassle. I agree, a 4.5 mL bottle is smaller than most bubble tanks these days.

• Agree
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Those two bottles (between the Requiem and Bushido) almost look interchangeable, but would need a custom length plastic tube to cover the difference. I suppose the Bushido bottle is that short to accommodate difficulties getting the bottle in and out? I feel they could have very easily made it 7 mL w/out much additional hassle. I agree, a 4.5 mL bottle is smaller than most bubble tanks these days.
    It is a nice looking mod and I am sure a regular squonk bottle would fit. I have many mech squonkers. This one would just be a 'nice to have' for me. I watched Todd's video. Nice little squonker.

Reactions: Z-Lee
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread