Bp mods pioneer rta review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I received pioneer rta from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Pioneer rta colors:

- DLC
- SS

FuTHN8C.jpg

Specifications:

- Height: 48.3mm
- Diameter: 22mm
- Capacity: 3.7ml
- Airflow Control Pin: 1.5mm, 1.2mm, 0.8mm

In the box:

1* Pioneer RTA
1* Ultem Drip Tip
1* Clear Drip Tip
1* PCTG tank Tube
1* Ultem Tank Tube
1* Accessories Pack
1* User Manual

4J0KtUp.jpg

Pioneer rta comes in really nice package where you will receive drip tips, coils, 3 tanks and airflow adapters, really good package. Build quality of the atomizer is really good, nothing to complain about here.

0oIR4mv.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive drip tip preinstalled and in the package you will receive two more top parts of the drip tip, so this drip tip has two pieces. Drip tips are very comfortable for using. If you don't like drip tip from the package you can use here any other 510 drip tip without any problems which is good.

On the top cap you can see heat sinks and you can really easy take off the top cap, all you need is quarter of turn to take it off and when you take it off you can see two fill holes. You can easily fill the tank and holes are big.

yELI8fN.jpg

FkSonXA.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive 3 tanks which is great and there is no glass tank in the package. Capacity of the atomizer is 3.7ml which is really good capacity and I belive that many will like capacity here.
On the base you can see two posts and from the other side you can see a block which will reduce the size of the chamber. This design makes chamber really small which improves flavor. Building here is really simple and I belive noone will have a problem here. Under the coil you can see the airflow hole, in the package you will receive 3 different airflow pins which is really nice. You will receive 1.5mm, 1.2mm and 0.8mm so you can find the pin that will work good for you. You can pretty much easy replace the pin from the bottom when you have coil in the atomizer which is really good.
On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on the ring you can see one slot that you will use to adjust the airflow here. When you spin the ring you can use one or more holes but you can also open full slot if you want that.

7JuEOE9.jpg

FDVji0D.jpg

6RBv9ad.jpg

My thoguths:

So the pacakge is really good, you will receive many things which is really nice. Drip tip is really comfortable for using and maybe one of the best drip tips that I ever used for mtl vaping, also you will receive drip tips with different colors in the package. Top fill is very good and you can fast and easy fill the atomizer here. In the package you will receive 3 tanks which is good and capacity of the atomizer is 3.7ml which is good capacity. Base and chamber are designed that way that when you put the atomizer together chamber is very small. Building and wicking is really simple here and you will have no problems. I really like that we have 3 different airflow pins for this atomizer and also I like how easily you can replace the pin without taking out the coil on the atomizer. Airflow is good and you can use really tight airflow if you want on this atomizer. I have only one con for this atomizer, it is a bit hard to adjsut the airflow when atomizer is on the mod. Flavor on the atomizer is very good and this is easily one of the best atomizer for flavor, I use it every day since I got it, really good flavor on this atomizer. I would suggest you this atomizer, in myt opinion one of the best mtl atomizers for sure.

Cons:

- Hard to adjust ariflow when atomizer is on the mod

Pros:

- Good build quality
- 3 drip tips
- 3 tanks
- Easy to fill
- Small chamber
- Easy to build and wick
- 3 airflow pins
- Good airflow
- Easy to change pins