Brainstorm: The "Cap"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Fiend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2009
Cali4nia
Ok so for the start of this thread, let's brainstorm on ways to keep those pesky caps on the battery bowls. So far, I haven't thought of anything.

Anyone else? hahaha... No seriously though, I was thinking about a small rubber band maybe... but that would be a bit much I think.

***Update***

I fold-cut a small piece of a small paperclip roughly the length of the inside diameter of the battery bowl and simply placed it on top of the battery, underneath the cap. It takes a bit of playing with to get the cap to twist and lock under the flanges, but once it does it stays pretty tight. Maybe instead of a paperclip, a thin washer would do the trick. The next thing is guarding against the small distance it takes to untwist the cap... will update.

Last edited:
I have two mini pipes, one auto (from MyVaporStore.com) and one manual (the EM Mini Pipe from Eastmall.net) and I've never had a problem keeping the caps on.. There is definitely a huge difference in quality between the two pipes though for sure. I much prefer the EM Mini Pipe, as it's compatible with many of my 801 attys.

Where did you guys purchase your Mini Pipes? I'm wondering if there is one specific supplier that is selling them with faulty battery caps..

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Tecratk, You like the manuel from Eastmall? I am thinking of buying it for myself. I bought the auto for my son for Christmas. (from MVS) I really like his..of course I tried it..lol. I hoped the manuel would be better..I vape more then he does!
When you guys say an O ring..do you mean plastic, rubber or metal? Wouldn't metal short something out?

jboze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Orange County, CA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread