Brainstorming:List the vaper's design we like best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
1. Wireless NFC charging (Samsung Galaxy class phones have had this since 2015)
2. Wireless firmware updating (i.e, Wireless Arctic Fox / Escribe)

Not mod related per se, but how about a "safer" chemistry 18650 capable of 40A with 3500mah?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'd like a mod that provided me with whatever flavor I desired and that runs off solar energy... Also, I don't want to be inserting those flavors and nic, I want it to have a deep, endless juice well and a coil that doesn't burn out, period.

I'm kidding, I'm fairly happy with the mods I have.... :)

Anna

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
+1 on wireless charging.

FYI, they make mods with Bluetooth already, and I don't know what the point of it is... I guess you do.. lol. Personally, I have no desire to call my mod - and it's people like me that you don't actually know which mods are Bluetooth capable... Hahaha.. but they make them, I actually owned one a couple years ago, still don't know what the point of Bluetooth is, I never bothered with that feature.

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
That's a good start. Now they need to make it small enough that it could be sewn into a vape band.
I simply superglued it to the side of my mod. Findability is the best argument for Bluetooth capability in a mod I’ve seen though.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I simply superglued it to the side of my mod. Findability is the best argument for Bluetooth capability in a mod I’ve seen though.
That might work pretty well. As long as you have a box mod, not a tube. AND, as long as you don't change mods a lot (or can afford to buy multiple Tiles).

I want a little one that can be sewn into a vape band. That way I can put it on any mod and move it around from device to device as the whim hits me.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
That might work pretty well. As long as you have a box mod, not a tube. AND, as long as you don't change mods a lot (or can afford to buy multiple Tiles).

I want a little one that can be sewn into a vape band. That way I can put it on any mod and move it around from device to device as the whim hits me.
If a mod has Bluetooth capability it wouldn’t need a tile. The Bluetooth electronics could act as a tile by itself. For devices without Bluetooth though you are correct. The tile in fact fit well on only one of my mods.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
+1 on wireless charging.

FYI, they make mods with Bluetooth already, and I don't know what the point of it is... I guess you do.. lol. Personally, I have no desire to call my mod - and it's people like me that you don't actually know which mods are Bluetooth capable... Hahaha.. but they make them, I actually owned one a couple years ago, still don't know what the point of Bluetooth is, I never bothered with that feature.
I thought vaporshark had that wireless charging thing

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread